Visions In White

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Cindy & team did an incredible job capturing our entire wedding, from engagement to the final sparkler sendoff! She and her husband, along with their assistant, PG, are extremely nice and accommodating - making you feel comfortable and ready to strike a pose, or relax and stay candid. I'll never forgot how nice they were when I clumsily locked my keys in the car during our engagement shoot, 1 hour before our chosen setting was to close. Unfazed even though I was completely frazzled, they found hidden gems near the car to capture shots of us while we waited for the locksmith, and then came back and met us the following weekend for an entirely additional shoot since we didn't have much time at the venue. And all the photos looked amazing!

Once we got our engagement photos back, I knew the wedding photos would turn out incredible. Of course they did, but the most amazing part was how quickly they did and how many there were! We were so happy to be able to relive every moment of the wedding through these photos! I can't wait to look back at them for years to come. Thanks to Visions in White, I now have memories to share with family and friends for a lifetime.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
6502 Casa Vista Circle, Garland, TX 75043
BLOG

Contemporary Fine Art Wedding Photography Serving the DFW Metroplex

Beautiful Affordable Wedding Photography.

Please visit our website, and if you'd like to meet with us to see further samples, the various album choices, or just get to know us, please don't hesitate to call.

Details