Visions Entertainment

Profile Picture
Celine
1 Review
04/13/2013

If you are looking for an excellent DJ for your event then look no further. I hired Jason Jass of Visions Entertainment to DJ my daughter's wedding and not only was I happy with the wonderful job he did, but my daughter was thrilled with what he was able to bring to the evening. Jason was wonderful to work with from the very beginning. He was quick to respond to any questions I had and also made several good suggestions which worked wonderfully the night of the reception. Our guests absolutely loved him and several people could not believe his ability to get everyone out on the dance floor, both young and old. His professionalism, promptness, and friendly manner are what make him so great to work with. One of the best memeories I have of my daughter's wedding reception was seeing everyone celebrating on the packed dance floor the whole evening. We had hoped for a great party and Visions Entertainment certainly helped us achieve that.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
2881 Saturn St, Unit D, Brea, CA 92821

Visions Entertainment is a Full Service Event Production Company, specializing in Emcee/DJ, Lighting, Photobooths and Casino Services. We are dedicated to provided a unique entertainment experience that is created and produced to exceed all of your expectations.

The number one question we get asked is, What makes us different from every other DJ? That answe is simple...We listen!!! When you sit down with us there is no question as to what is going to happen at your event. You tell us what you want, and it is our job to make it happen the night of your event. With over 1000 events behind us, if you don't know what you want, we can assist you in making decisions.

Below is a list of some other reasons to choose Visions:

Professional Emcees
Real Beatmixing DJs
Office, with showroom, to demonstrate all of our different services
Referred by many high end location:...(Surf and Sand Resort, Seven Degrees, Black Gold, Nixon Library, Turnip Rose, Marriott, Disneyland Hotels, to name a few)

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Visions Entertainment ROCKS! As a Preferred Vendor at many locations along with Visons Entertainment, we're always happy to see Jason and his team. His team is professional, respectful, and always leaves the venue better than when they arrived. Most importantly, however, is the fact that Visions Staff ROCK the party! They listen to their client's needs, follow -through on their desires, and exceed expectations, each and every time. PS. Our Staff loves to dance in the hallways whenever Visions Entertainment is around. :)