VIP Mansion

Maximum capacity: 250
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

European Elegance meets Tropical Paradise

Nestled on an exceptionally private, tree lined grounds and announced by grand palm trees, the estate evokes the stately elegance of the Beverly Hills and Palm Beach mansions, right here in the heart of Orange County.
The mansion’s grounds rival those of any world-class resort with a pavilion style pool house, bar, Tuscany gazebo and breathtaking pool and spa. The expansive terraced hillsides of lush mature landscaping create a haven of privacy and seclusion.
An absolutely exquisite venue, the VIP Mansion will provide a stunning backdrop for your event – whether it is an intimate & quaint gathering for 25 or extravagant and luxurious celebration for 300.

Please call 866-957-2228 for more information!

VIP: the perfect combination of luxury resort decadence & private estate charm.

Escape the ordinary! We specialize in turn-key weddings at Southern California’s exclusive private estates.
Your privacy and time are highly valued. Hosting only one event per weekend and without the peering eyes of hotel/club guests assures perfection and world class service.
We take your vision of event in paradise and make it your reality...complete with stunning photos & memories to last a lifetime.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOOK NO FURTHER! I recently had my wedding at the Venetian Mansion through VIP Events and Weddings and it was everything I dreamed of and more! Words cannot adequately express my gratitude to Diana Tran and Sanya Strelec for their friendliness, poise and enthusiasm in the planning of our wedding. They're the ultimate coordinators, handling every detail right down to perfectly straight linens and beautifully folded napkins. As a bride, you tend to ask questions as they occur to you, and therefore become a texting freak! They handled every question thrown their way with the utmost patience and made me feel like a priority no matter how busy they were with their other weddings. They made the entire process feel personal and intimate, like friends planning it together rather than clients and vendors working together. And the venue was to die for! It was elegant, romantic and classy - not an easy combo to achieve! The entire event flowed from start to finish without a single hiccup, and its all due to Diana and Sanya - their organization and professionalism allowed me and my husband to enjoy our wedding stress-free, and for that, we are forever grateful. Thank you, Diana and Sanya! Robby and I will never forget you.

VIP Mansion responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Jenny & Robby! Your words and appreciation mean more than you know! You are definitely part of our family now - we adore you and have enjoyed every single second of your wedding! Your Big Day will remain in our hearts as one of the most memorable, intimate and sweet weddings to date!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Associations I Belong to
866-957-2228
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards