VIP Event Consultants

VIP Event Consultants

YOUR Wedding, YOUR Way!

9250 151 Street
Edmonton, AB T5R1J7 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

Perfect Moments Are Created One Detail At A Time

VIP Event Consultants is an experienced team of Event Coordinators and Wedding Planners in the Edmonton are. VIP started 10 years ago as a vision to bring an edge to the event and wedding planning business. We are a team born from looking at things in a different way. Whether you want a white wedding, or a black one, we will happily suit your needs. We at VIP Event Consultants  truly believe that every single wedding should be perfectly tailored to the couple. There is no cookie cutter way to do it all, so we won't think that way!

Email us: info@vipeventconsultants.com

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot recommend VIP Events highly enough!!! Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with. She understood our vision from the day from the very beginning and had wonderful suggestions to make everything come to life. She helped us design our decor and the way our wedding looked went above and beyond what I had expected!

Sarah took care of absolutely everything on the day and made it a completely stress-free and relaxed day for us. I never worried about a thing as I knew she was working hard to make everything run smoothly.

I have already encouraged two of my friends to hire Sarah and her team for their upcoming weddings and would encourage anyone to do the same.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Laura
Endorsements
VIP Event Consultants go above and beyond any event consultants we have worked with in the past. Their support for the bride and groom leading up to the wedding day and during the day is all that is required for a couple to kick back, relax and enjoy their wedding day. They take care of every detail from decorations, to timeline. They carry emergency kits to react to any glitches and manage the vendors throughout the day. We notice when photographing VIP brides and grooms that they are more relaxed and generally happier than any of our other couples. This in turn effects the quantity and quality of the photographs we take (not to mention the beautiful decor that adds to every photograph in ceremony& reception). We would say, that hands-down, they are the best wedding planners out there! Well worth every penny, we would refer them in a heartbeat.
Associations I Belong to
VIP Event Consultants is a wedding planning company from Edmonton. We service weddings througout the local area, including Edmonton, Jasper, and Banff. VIP Event Consultants is a professional wedding consulting firm that has been part of the Edmonton wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Wedding planning, wedding decor, Consultation and more
780-905-3571
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire