Vineyard Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amanda was my right hand lady through the entire process! We planned my destination wedding via conference calls and emails, and everything was site unseen! We had never met in person, it took one introduction phone call and my mind was made up! She assured me (through 14 months of planning) that this was going to be a magical day, and oh my gosh was she right!

I communicated my entire vision through Pinterest and she made it come to life, it was living and breathing right before my eyes! She didn't make me aware of any issues during the day. She was calm and collected and managed it all with a smile on her face. Through the whole process she was positive and upbeat and even my family fell in love with her!

Brides, if you're looking for a zero stress filled planning process and totally relaxed wedding day, Amanda is your girl!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1137 Levine Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95401

For all of Life's Special Events

Vineyard Events was started to help create memorable
events for all of Northern California.

We specialize in making Weddings a dream come true.
Whatever you can dream up, we can make happen. Don't
let all of the details stress you out- Leave all the details to
our staff so you can enjoy the day!

Not only do ... read more
Vineyard Events was started to help create memorable
events for all of Northern California.

We specialize in making Weddings a dream come true.
Whatever you can dream up, we can make happen. Don't
let all of the details stress you out- Leave all the details to
our staff so you can enjoy the day!

Not only do we work with the best in the industry, we are
also known as the best. We are creative, organized, caring
and enthusiastic about every event that we are working on. +/- read less
Details