Villa Borghese

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

My husband and I had been searching for a Wedding venue for a few months. After attending a friends 50th Birthday party at The Villa Borghese and having a blast we decided to go in for a consultation. We fell in love with the place the second we saw it! Both the outside and inside of this venue are beautiful especially after the renovation they have just done. We met with Erica who is the most sweetest person ever. After sitting down to discuss the packages we knew this would be the place were we would get married. We went ahead and placed a hold on our date which was Friday, August 31, 2012. We went home and disscussed and within a few hours called back to confirm our date. We wanted to have an outdoor wedding and this place had it all. The staff members who were working our wedding as well as the maître d' were all very nice and attentive. Erica was absolutely amazing she was extremely helpful from the minute I met her to the day of my wedding. We are so happy that we picked this venue for our wedding! Thank you so much for making our day so special and memorable! Mr. & Mrs. DeJesus!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
70 Widmer Rd, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
BLOG
                                     Hudson Valley's Most Recommended Catering Facility

Hudson Valley's Most Recommended Catering Facility

At Villa Borghese elegance, ambiance, exemplary service, and delectable cuisine are in perfect harmony on your special day. The composition of wrought iron, stone balustrades, and granite floors set amidst our sweeping gardens and meticulous landscape create the perfect setting for your wedding day.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (10)
Beautiful Venue! Great food and a professional and polite staff. I always enjoy shooting a wedding at The Villa Borghese. On Easter it's the place I go with my family for Brunch!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)