View 215

Value
4.2
Flexibility
4.3

I can't say enough about View 215! My wedding day was everything I thought it would be and more! Ed and Michelle are fantastic wedding coordinators and they go above and beyond to make sure that everything is fantastic for the Bride, Groom, your entire wedding party, and your family and friends! One of the comments that I received from my family when it was over was that it was the "most elegant wedding/reception that they have ever attended!" View 215 made my wedding day totally stress free for me! I didn't have to worry about contacting vendors, or making sure my decor was just right, they dealt with everything for me right down to the last detail. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for any couple that wants to make sure their day is spectacular!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
9130 W. Russell #330, Las Vegas, NV 89148

A Special Place, for your Special Occasion

Celebrate your special event in an atmosphere as exciting as your occasion. We pride ourselves in our unparalleled catering services and meticulous orchestration of both grand events or intimate gatherings.

View 215 provides immaculate, affordable wedding packages for your most special occasion. Let us bring your vision to reality! From intimate to extravagant, traditional to unexpected. View 215 is at your service and dedicated to creating an unforgettable wedding that is uniquely yours. Make YOUR DAY a collage of extra special moments with View 215.

Host your corporate events in an atmosphere as exciting and professional as your occasion. We pride ourselves in our unparalleled catering services and meticulous orchestration of both grand events and strategic gatherings. Our in-house media is cutting-edge with a highly motivational backdrop view the Las Vegas Strip. +/- read less