VIE Boutique & Floral Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wow! Everything was exactly what my daughter wanted. During the process of choosing a florist, we were beginning to feel so discouraged because it seemed that no one wanted to work within our budget. Then we met Laura at VIE Boutique. We knew as soon as we walked into her shop that she would be able to see our vision for the wedding. We were so excited that Laura could work with our budget and that she was actually excited to work with my daughter's ideas.

The flowers were so beautiful and creative. Laura did a FANTASTIC job of creating bouquets/boutonnieres, table centerpieces, arch swag, sign-in table decor, and flower girl hair wreaths and kissing balls. During setup time, Laura decorated the "dummy" center layer of the cake. It was the perfect finishing touch.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
8 S. Tejon St., Colorado Springs, CO 80903

I can accommodate any price point for any occasion. When I see a rose or a peony or a Peruvian lily, I don't just see a gorgeous flower— I see an opportunity to help someone express a feeling: appreciation, adoration, condolences, gratitude, love. It can be hard to express what's in your heart. But a special bouquet can do the job amazingly ... read more

I can accommodate any price point for any occasion. When I see a rose or a peony or a Peruvian lily, I don't just see a gorgeous flower— I see an opportunity to help someone express a feeling: appreciation, adoration, condolences, gratitude, love. It can be hard to express what's in your heart. But a special bouquet can do the job amazingly well.

Services...
Every memorable event begins with inspiration. Whether it be the bride's favorite hobby or the nursery theme that the mommy-to-be has her heart set on, I use what inspires you to create a one-of-a-kind event.

{Step 1:: inspire}
I'll create an inspiration board to help you visualize the overall feeling of your event. This inspiration board will be used as a blueprint as we design your event.

{Step 2:: plan}
Now that I'm inspired by your vision, I'll get down to business with a plan focused on design and decor. I'll put on my thinking cap and use my DIY skills to dream-up several unique and crafty creations to make your event one-of-a-kind.

{Step 3:: create}
With the perfect plan in place, I will begin handcrafting the details of your event in my VìE Boutique Floral Studio.

{Step 4:: set-up}
This is where the inspiration becomes reality. This is where all those details come together to create one awesome event/celebration! I will style every inch of your event to perfection!

CONTACT VìE BOUTIQUE & FLORAL STUDIO TODAY FOR AN EVENT CONSULTATION & QUOTE