VIE Boutique & Floral Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

She was fantastic! The flowers were just what I wanted. She was very helpful since I wasn't totally sure what I really wanted, but she got my vision perfectly. She didn't just to the floral she also did the decorations too. Very beautiful and she is the sweetest person. LOVE

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
8 S. Tejon St., Colorado Springs, CO 80903

I can accommodate any price point for any occasion. When I see a rose or a peony or a Peruvian lily, I don't just see a gorgeous flower— I see an opportunity to help someone express a feeling: appreciation, adoration, condolences, gratitude, love. It can be hard to express what's in your heart. But a special bouquet can do the job amazingly wel l.

Services...
Every memorable event begins with inspiration. Whether it be the bride's favorite hobby or the nursery theme that the mommy-to-be has her heart set on, I use what inspires you to create a one-of-a-kind event.

{Step 1:: inspire}
I'll create an inspiration board to help you visualize the overall feeling of your event. This inspiration board will be used as a blueprint as we design your event.

{Step 2:: plan}
Now that I'm inspired by your vision, I'll get down to business with a plan focused on design and decor. I'll put on my thinking cap and use my DIY skills to dream-up several unique and crafty creations to make your event one-of-a-kind.

{Step 3:: create}
With the perfect plan in place, I will begin handcrafting the details of your event in my VìE Boutique Floral Studio.

{Step 4:: set-up}
This is where the inspiration becomes reality. This is where all those details come together to create one awesome event/celebration! I will style every inch of your event to perfection!

CONTACT VìE BOUTIQUE & FLORAL STUDIO TODAY FOR AN EVENT CONSULTATION & QUOTE