Victorian Gardens

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had an idea in my head of what I wanted for my wedding flowers, and I spent FOREVER looking at pictures online trying to find something to show a florist.. and came up empty handed. I started second guessing everything decor wise and was so stressed.. until I met with Amy. After filling out a questionnaire over email, I met Amy and she showed me some examples. THEY WERE PERFECT. She is a mind reader! I felt immediately at ease. The pictures she showed me were even better than what I had in mind. She also had suggestions and worked within my budget. Throughout the wedding process Amy was quick to respond and easy to work with. On the day of, the florals were even more beautiful than I expected. Seriously, follow Amy on Instagram and you will be blown away not only by her creations but what a sweet person she is. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of the day! Thank you Amy!!

Victorian Gardens responded with the following comments:

Melt my heart! Thank you Samantha! Such a treasure of sweet words. You were a joy and pleasure to work with as well. Much Love to you and your new love.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Servicing the Greater Kansas City Area, MO
BLOG

Dare to be Different

Designing florals for weddings and special events is our speciality.
We desire to make one of the most memorable day of your life become a dream come true.
You can rest easy knowing that our experience will be working to give you the quality flowers you
expect and bring the romance and beauty you hoped for.
Details
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)