Victorian Gardens

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had an idea in my head of what I wanted for my wedding flowers, and I spent FOREVER looking at pictures online trying to find something to show a florist.. and came up empty handed. I started second guessing everything decor wise and was so stressed.. until I met with Amy. After filling out a questionnaire over email, I met Amy and she showed me some examples. THEY WERE PERFECT. She is a mind reader! I felt immediately at ease. The pictures she showed me were even better than what I had in mind. She also had suggestions and worked within my budget. Throughout the wedding process Amy was quick to respond and easy to work with. On the day of, the florals were even more beautiful than I expected. Seriously, follow Amy on Instagram and you will be blown away not only by her creations but what a sweet person she is. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of the day! Thank you Amy!!

Victorian Gardens responded with the following comments:

Melt my heart! Thank you Samantha! Such a treasure of sweet words. You were a joy and pleasure to work with as well. Much Love to you and your new love.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Serving the Greater Kansas City Area and Beyond, MO
BLOG

Floral Design/Stylist

We love designing beautiful experiences. What better way than to tell the love story of two lives coming together and capturing the essence of who they are than through the muse of flowers. Getting to know our clients, building relationships, helping them create their own unique experience, is what we strive to do at Victorian Gardens.

... read more

Contact us today at amy@victoriangardens.com

+/- read less
Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Victorian Gardens is a wedding Florist/Stylist from Kansas City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Kansas, Missouri, and Colorado. Victorian Gardens is a professional wedding Floral Designer that has been part of the Kansas City wedding industry for 19 years. We specialize in Wedding and Event Floral Styling and Design