Victoria Clausen Floral Events (formerly Romance of Flowers)

Victoria Clausen Floral Events (formerly Romance of Flowers)

211 Old Padonia Road
Suite 202
Cockeysville, MD 21030 | map
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Victoria Clausen Floral Events are inspired by your uniqueness, style, vision, and dream. We use the breathtaking beauty of flowers, nature, and one-of-a-kind elements of decor to create some of the most memorable moments of our clients lives. Every special event deserves unprecedented service, artistic creativity, unparalleled attention to detail, and the finest, unforgettably beautiful flowers inspired by you.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Victoria and her team at Romance of Flowers are incredibly talented, artistic and intuitive professionals. Their service and expertise goes far beyond just "flowers." Victoria refined my vision of the "look" of the wedding and perfectly executed every detail. It was exactly how I envisioned it, but a million times better!

Though more expensive than other options I considered, Victoria's incredible ideas, taste level and attention to detail stood out at our first meeting. She helped me work within budget to select the options with the biggest impact and to strategically reuse when possible. From the linen choices to the lighting to the incredibly gorgeous arrangements, every single detail was perfection and created the exact mood and look we wanted. The Romance of Flowers team created a fabulous escort card "tree", a whimsical candy arrangement for the kids' table, beautiful hanging florals from the chandeliers and, of course, stunning table arrangements and bouquets.

My bridesmaids and Mom and I literally gasped when the bouquets were delivered to our suite, and every single guest commented on how incredible the flowers were and how beautiful our venue looked. This is saying a lot because the reception was at a traditional mens club with panelled walls, dark colors and animal heads! The Romance of Flowers team used lighting and linens in addition to the florals to make the club feel romantic, elegant and even feminine.

I would highly recommend Romance of Flowers to the bride who wants a top notch, creative, professional team to create the wedding of their dreams. Victoria and her team will learn about you, understand what you are looking for, and execute flawlessly. For a busy working bride, it was so critical to find a vendor who understood exactly what I wanted, and used their expertise to create something even better! No need to know names of flowers, create sample arrangements or anything like that- you can be 100% confident that you are working with the best of the best and that the results will be fabulous!

• Wedding: 10/03/2009
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
Victoria from Romance of Flowers is so creative and talented. We love working with her because the flowers are always perfect, delivery is on time, and she never ceases to amaze us with her creativity. She always produces above and beyond everyone's expectations and is sooo nice to work with.
Associations I Belong to
Victoria Clausen Floral Events (formerly Romance of Flowers) is a wedding floral event designer from Baltimore. We service weddings througout the local area, including Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Northern Virginia. Victoria Clausen Floral Events (formerly Romance of Flowers) is a professional wedding floral designer that has been part of the Baltimore and DC wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in one-of-a-kind floral events
410-526-7252
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards