Victoria Clausen Floral Events (formerly Romance of Flowers)

Victoria Clausen Floral Events (formerly Romance of Flowers)

Cockeysville, MD
410.526.7252   Visit Website   Email Vendor

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Victoria is incredibly talented. She has a way of listening to what you want and helping you pull together a vision. In my case, Victoria pulled together a vision 100X more amazing than I could have imagined. She was flexible and extremely patient as I changed my mind frequently up until the week of the wedding, and she helped put me at ease so that I could be confident that the wedding flowers and decor would be fabulous in her capable hands. On the day of the wedding, Victoria WOWed me more than I could have imagined. She absolutely transformed the ballroom space of my wedding reception. The evening was just beautiful and absolutely magical.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
211 Old Padonia Road, Suite 202, Cockeysville, MD 21030

Victoria Clausen Floral Events are inspired by your uniqueness, style, vision, and dream. We use the breathtaking beauty of flowers, nature, and one-of-a-kind elements of decor to create some of the most memorable moments of our clients lives. Every special event deserves unprecedented service, artistic creativity, unparall eled attention to detail, and the finest, unforgettably beautiful flowers inspired by you.

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
PROS I KNOW (72)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)