Viansa Winery

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 220
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Combining Romantic Tuscan Architecture with beautiful Sonoma Valley views, Viansa Winery offers an unparalled choice for your wedding ceremony and reception. We offer everything you need to make your event special -from fine Viansa wines to your choice of menus, personalized wedding coordination services to an array of unique property scenery for your friends and family. Our professional staff is looking forward to working with you to create a wedding that you and your guests will never forget. To see more photos visit our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ViansaWineryWeddings.  Or to contact a wedding specialist to get more information, please e-mail us at events@viansa.com!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The property itself is breathtaking, and the perfect backdrop for an outdoor, vineyard-style wedding. My husband and I eloped to Sonoma from Nebraska, and working long distance with the girls at Viansa for the several months prior was an absolute breeze and they made my dream wedding come to life. They absolutely nailed every single one of my requests and did so with the utmost impressive professionalism and kindness. I would highly recommend this venue to friends and strangers alike!!

• Wedding: 10/26/2011
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
They say the three most important things about hosting an event are location, location, location. While it's not completely true, location is nevertheless one of the key factors that can literally make or break your party. We've been working with Viansa on a number of occasions, and all we can say is "We love you, Viansa Winery!" The breathtaking view of Sonoma Valley, abundant selection of great wines, friendly and attentive staff - we can go on and on. But it's better to see once than to hear 100 times, so take a trip to this magic place and see for yourself why it should be your number one choice for any event!
707-935-5744
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards