VHVIDEO.COM

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Having a videographer capture your special day is, in my opinion, an essential part of any event, especially a wedding. Maureen and David, from VH Video, were absolutely amazing. Their silent, behind the scenes presence at our wedding allowed them to capture all the important aspects of our day and now we will always be able to relive and cherish those moments. They were worth every single penny! I’m not usually one to cry, but the first time I watched our movie trailer, it brought tears to my eyes as they created a 1:38 second film, jammed packed with the most meaningful parts of the day. Vows, speeches, special moments, they were all there and I can’t wait to see what they create for our longer video. Truly impressed with their work and would highly recommend VH Video to brides out there who want their day highlighted in a beautifully, artistic way.

Maureen and David, thank you for being a part of our special day! Your work is so important and special to us!
Ryan and Melissa Rivas

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Land O Lakes, FL 34639
BLOG
Tampa,FL - We are cinematographers featuring Award Winning Wedding Cinematography in True 1080p High Definition with 35mm optics. With over 45 International Awards, VHVIDEO.COM delivers your wedding featured film in the highest of quality.  Check us out today and if you love what you see - Contact Us!

We travel to any destination ... read more

We travel to any destination worldwide.  +/- read less
Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers, Slideshow/Montage
PROS I KNOW (83)