Veyburry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Melvin is the best photographer we have came across during our wedding hunt. You can tell that Melvin takes extreme pride in his work and delivers such impeccable quality. Melvin always answered any questions me and my fiance' had. Melvin was really professional, but a pleasure to be around as well as very personable. The value of his work is very reasonable and cost-effective. It was a real pleasure to work with him on our engagement photos and I look forward to see what our wedding photo's will look like. Our engagement photo's came out AMAZING and I am extremely satisfied at the quality and attentiveness to detail during the photo shoot. I will and HAVE recommended Melvin to my friends and family.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Dallas, TX 75204

We specialize in Destination Wedding Photography. Whether you are in Los Angeles, Dallas, New York City, Paris, even Singapore, we are ready to travel to shoot your special day.

Our studio offers individual approach to your needs. We understand what our customers want and offer a combination of photo-journalistic style and some modern looking posed photos. Our photographers work really hard and go out of their way to capture every little detail, every moment, and every emotion at your wedding! Wedding photography is not just a job for us, we love what we do, and we do it well!

Call or email to request a quote, or check out the pricing section on our website to see the prices of  most-popular packages. We also offer albums  and other photo-products, inquire to find out more about it.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Slideshow
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs