VESA Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
S
07/17/2010

Our photographer was Peter (Peter the Great). From our first meeting I was very confident in his work. Peter is thorough, honest and very well organized – I love that.

My wedding took place during one of the hottest days in July. The heat was intolerable I didn’t think I had the energy to go through with the shoot. Peter was very patient and accommodating. He encouraged me and the results…the results were amazing.

We received “The Story of the Day,” we were absolutely stunned! We simply could not stop looking at our pictures while on our honeymoon! The pictures and the slideshow concept, right down to the music was superb!

Immediately, we sent the link to our guests and those unable to attend. The response was resoundingly positive! People loved the photos. They evoked emotion, style, sophistication; some felt these photos should be in a magazine! Some of those comments came from people who have entertainment or advertising industry experience. We were flattered and Peter should be as well!

To anyone considering VESA; you will be MORE than satisfied and the best part about their service – the memories are forever!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Manhattan, NY - Verona, NJ,

Serving NY, NJ & CT

Established in 2001, VESA WP is today one of premier wedding photography providers in NY and NJ with unsurpassed combination of quality and value.

BUILD YOUR WEDDING PACKAGE (click here) and receive an instant quote!

... read more

BUILD YOUR WEDDING PACKAGE (click here) and receive an instant quote!

All our packages include:

● DVD with all the images taken (high resolution files, exposure & color corrected and digitally enhanced, with full rights to print and re-print)
● Unlimited number of locations (Brides home, Ceremony, Outdoor Site, Reception...)
● Unlimited number of images taken
● "Story of the Day" Slideshow - online in 2-3 days after the wedding
● On-line Gallery (contains all the images taken on your wedding day)
- Password protected viewing and ordering for one year
● Backup of all of your images (in case you lose, damage or scratch your DVD)
● Custom designed DVD cover and label

Optional:

● Video Coverage
● Engagement Session
● Flush Mount Albums
● Parent Albums
● Thank You Cards
● Canvas Prints

For more information please visit us at: www.vesawp.com

Visit us on Facebook

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2005
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
I had the great pleasure of working with VESA WP over the summer! They were absolutely amazing. Extremely professional and easy to work with. As a make up Artist I know the importance of a great photo that shows off the Makeup and how flawless the Bride really looked with out over dramatized retouching. These days a photo that shows natural beauty is hard to come by but with VESA it is guaranteed. Out of 1-10 I rate VESA an 11! You will have beautiful photos that capture the essence of your day to reflect on forever. Niki Manavi