Veronica's Wedding & Event Planning

3.0
Flexibility
3.3

Hey Veronica,

It gives me great pleasure to write this review based on reading previous reviews. I really needed to do this. IT also BEGS THE QUESTION in my mind "WHAT'S THE MOTIVATION"..

Our honeymoon begins tomorrow, I am still in awe of our wedding venue when I arrived, your team transformed it from dud to spectacular, it was truly magical. I am really glad Helen recommended you, although I was a little skeptical based on some of the things I read. What a fantastic way to dispel the myths by delivering on everything you promised and going above and beyond what you were contracted to do. Thank you for saving us money on the limo, photos and catering by suggesting your contacts.

Our decor and flowers were fabulous and exactly what we envisioned all within our budget.

Kindly continue to service clients who can appreciate what a wedding planner does and all the free time you have given us without requesting any additional compensation, it's a testament to your dedication, your craft and reflects your grace.

As believers, Orlando and I say "God Bless you", remember never let anyone's negativity over shadow your purpose in life. Wickedness will be rewarded by wickedness in Jesus.

Thanks for everything, Orlando's sister Carrie's wedding is December as you already know, guess who's the planner of record...you of course.

BTW...the DJ was amaazingggg!!!

Thanks a million