Vermont Sweet Tooth

Couture decadent desserts

1017 Pucker Street
Birdsong Farm
Stowe, VT 05672 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan
Health license: Yes
About Us

We are dedicated to designing the wedding cake of your dreams!  Whether you desire an elegant look, a whimsical wonder or an outrageous work of art, our couture cake will be your wedding centerpiece.  Guests will long remember the super-moist cake exploding with flavor and detailed with stunning handmade decorations.  All of these decorations (flowers, foliage, critters and pets!) are hand-sculpted from sugar paste and may be kept indefinitely as a wonderful momento of your special day. Contact: Marion Peer 802-249-2601

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don’t even know where to begin when it comes to describing the magnificence of our wedding cake by Marion Peer. Marion created an "autumn wonderland" cake for us that was truly the artistic centerpiece of our reception. It was the most jaw-droppingly beautiful, magical, unforgettable cake I have ever seen. It took my breath away, and THEN, tasted as good as it looked. No easy feat...it was delicious, and made with REAL, fresh pumpkin, something Marion and I agreed was really important. I ate three pieces the night of the wedding and two more the next day and felt zero guilt—it was that good!! Every little pumpkin, leaf, twig, flower….it was all absolutely STUNNING. The level of intricate detail was amazing to behold. Several guests went out of their way to tell me that it was the best wedding cake they had ever seen or eaten. It was everything I had imagined and much, much more.

And, Marion was an utter joy to work with throughout the entire process. She was one of the very few vendors we worked with who responded to every email quickly and thoroughly, and her enthusiasm and love for our wedding and the wedding process in general was always apparent and always infectious! She invited us into her lovely home for an incredibly fun, easy-going tasting, and made us feel special every step of the way.

If you're having a wedding in the Stowe/Burlington area, you'd be ridiculous not choosing Marion to create your cake. This was hands down the best vendor choice we made in Vermont. Thank you Marion!!

Love, Christie and Whit

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Wedding Cake
Profile Picture
Private User
Vermont Sweet Tooth is a wedding couture baker from Vermont. We service weddings througout the local area, including Burlington, Vermont, and Stowe. Vermont Sweet Tooth is a professional wedding couture baker that has been part of the Vermont wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in couture baking and custom sculpted sugar paste flowers, pets, and people.
802-249-2601
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards