Vegas Photo Booth LV Photo Party

Profile Picture
oscar
1 Review
04/10/2010

we just had our wedding this past Saturday. everyone we talked to loved the photo booth. we had them setup early so when the ceremony was over they can go to the reception area and starting taking photos while the bridal party and immediate family took pictures. our photographer, Steve, was very good to me & my guests. he gave me a choice to dress up in black like the servers & staff or in Where's Waldo costume. i chose to have him in the costume. everyone loved it. it's quite convenient for a dinner buffet style. while some were getting food, some were taking pictures. our guests weren't bored waiting for food. we had used up all the 200 plastic covers & unlimited photo paper. yes, Waldo was busy that night. my family & friends love taking pictures. they also loved wearing the props they provided. we had the photo booth reserved for 3 hours. they kindly extended it passed 3 hours. the next day we had all the photos that my guests took in a scrap book with stuff they wrote and stickers that they put in. some of my guests posted their photos on facebook. our main contact, Tammy Tabura, was very helpful from the start. we met her @ the Bridal Spectacular in Las Vegas. we got a very good deal from her compared to other places. i will highly recommend this photo booth to all my friends & family. thank you Tammy!! you made our wedding reception a big hit.

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
4270 Cameron St., Suite #3, Las Vegas, NV 89103

Custom Photo Experiences for Weddings and Events

The Photobooth Re-Invented! We provide a new age photobooth with the ability to pick your own backdrops or customize one that will fit your wedding theme. Along with themed props and a photo guest book, guests will be talking about your wedding for years to come! Just read our reviews and find out why LVPhotoParty is the premier Las Vegas PhotoBoot h Rental place!
Details
Style: Contemporary
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (3)