Vecoma at the Yellow River

Services: Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 320
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Vecoma at the Yellow River is the top venue for your outdoor wedding and reception in the Atlanta area!  We offer many all-inclusive wedding packages that are a great value!  Guests enjoy riverside ceremonies with receptions inside our beautiful lodge.

Contact Caroline today to schedule a tour and receive a price quote!  770-972-6540 or email us at:  sales@vecoma1.com    Vecoma:  Very special, very private, very good value

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have asked for a better venue to have my wedding! They were so easy to work with, very responsive and dependable, and the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous no matter what time of year. People are constantly telling me how much they loved our wedding and venue. If I could go back I would definitely choose them again!

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
Vecoma at the Yellow River is a beautiful venue that we have had the pleasure of working with on several occasions. They have a great staff and really create the perfect atmosphere for your special event. We highly recommend Vecoma and always enjoy the opportunity to work with them!
96x96 sq 1344029215817 viralboothlogo Viral Booth of Atlanta, LLC.
96x96 sq 1216651439205 topjob.part1020 A Touch of Class Entertainment
Associations I Belong to
Vecoma at the Yellow River is a wedding venue from the Atlanta, GA area. We service weddings througout the local area, including greater Atlanta, Gwinnett County, and beyond. Vecoma at the Yellow River is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Atlanta wedding industry for over 17 years years. We specialize in gorgeous, private, and affordable outdoor weddings and receptions
770-972-6540
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment