Vecoma at the Yellow River

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could not have asked for a better venue to have my wedding! They were so easy to work with, very responsive and dependable, and the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous no matter what time of year. People are constantly telling me how much they loved our wedding and venue. If I could go back I would definitely choose them again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
4400 Vecoma Ln, Snellville, GA 30039
BLOG

Very special, Very private, Very good value

Vecoma at the Yellow River is the top venue for your outdoor wedding and reception in the Atlanta area!  We offer many all-inclusive wedding packages that are a great value!  Guests enjoy riverside ceremonies with receptions inside our beautiful lodge.

Contact Caroline today to schedule a tour and receive a price quote!  770-972 -6540 or email us at:  sales@vecoma1.com    Vecoma:  Very special, very private, very good value

Details
Maximum capacity: 320
Wedding services: Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeurves, Outside Cake OK, Server(s), Stations
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
Vecoma is one of the most beautiful venues I have worked with in the Atlanta area. Every bride I have made or making a cake for has had nothing but amazing things to say about this venue. I am very pleased to work with Vecoma at the Yellow River!!
PROS I KNOW (100)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Vecoma at the Yellow River is a wedding venue from the Atlanta, GA area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including greater Atlanta, Gwinnett County, and beyond. Vecoma at the Yellow River is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Atlanta wedding industry for over 17 years years. We specialize in gorgeous, private, and affordable outdoor weddings and receptions