Vanda Floral Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bryce did such an AMAZING job on the flowers for my wedding. The look I wanted for the centerpieces and ceremony was exactly what he did. Bryce listened to everything I said and executed the job Beautifully. I couldn't have been happier when I walked down the aisle and saw the beautiful flowers at my venue. Bryce had done a better job than I had ever imagined it looking. He has an incredible eye for color and flower arrangements and I just couldn't believe how beautiful everything looked. People are still talking about how beautiful everything was. Thank you so much to Vanda Floral. Your team did such an AMAZING job and I just couldn't have been happier. I would recommend Vanda Floral for any occasion.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
501 Petaluma Blvd. N, Petaluma, CA 94952
Vanda is a full service floral design shop specializing in European, contemporary, and wine country design. We work with organic, locally grown flowers as well as imported, exotic flowers from around the world.  As a second generation florist with a lifetime of floral design experience, owner Bryce Loutsch will work with brides to develop a unique and affordable floral package for their wedding.  We primarily service weddings in Sonoma, Napa, and Marin counties, and other areas of the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Established: 2003
Employees: 5
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
Vanda Florals is a creative, professional, first class company that provides the most amazing and beautiful floral arrangements. Bryce and his team are always calm, helpful and fabulous! We highly recommend Vanda Florals!!