USVI Services

USVI Services

Wedding officiant for all types of weddings on St Thomas & St John in the US Virgin Islands.

St Thomas, VI 00802 | map
Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single ...
Religious affliliations: Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination),...
About Us
Stuart Scott is a non denominational wedding officiant that provides wedding services on St Thomas and St John in the gorgeous United States Virgin Islands.  He can provide simple wedding services that include helping you file the paperwork, picking you up at your hotel or cruiseship, bringing you to the courthouse to pickup the paperwork, and then on to your ceremony site and of course back again.

All of his ceremonies are personalized with information he collects from the groom on the day of the wedding.  His ceremonies are upbeat, with a little humor, and of course some tears.  He can perform ceremonies on a boat, deserted island, beach, villa, anywhere you can imagine even underwater for those SCUBA enthusiasts.  He can also provide some simple wedding planning items like champagne with glass flutes, bucket etc, and assistance in booking flowers and transportation.

He has also officiated many interfaith weddings with and without a Jewish officiant, same sex commitment ceremonies, vow renewals, and even group weddings and vow renewals.  He tries to make each and every ceremony he performs personal and reflective of the couple and their needs and backgrounds.  He works for all of the major hotels on the islands, including the famed Ritz Carlton Resort, as well as many of the idependent wedding planners so he can always give you advice if you need it.

If you ask, he will make it happen.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stuart was absolutely fabulous! My husband Mike and I got married last Friday at Pretty Klip Point, located at Sapphire Beach on St. Thomas. Mike and I decided to get married on St. Thomas just about a month ago, so we didn't have much time to get everything done, but when I contacted Stu everything just fell right in place. Not only was Stuart great but he also gave me a name of a videographer that was simply awesome to work with.

Stu went above and beyond what I even expected from him. Since it was just my husband and I at the wedding Stuart made it a point to tailor the wedding to fit us. I loved how he included many of our personal details about our relationship throughout the service. We were both so impressed with how Stu remembered every little detail Mike shared with him and included the things that mattered to us most like our dog Bailey, friends and family! It made our wedding day truly unforgettable.

To top things off Stu took us back to our hotel after the wedding, let us change and then offered to give us a ride to Megen's Bay! Along the way he was the best of host, telling us all about St. Thomas and stopping for us to take photos.

I honestly can't say enough about Stu... I feel like he is a really genuine guy who lives life to it's fullest. Don't spend another moment looking for anyone else on St. Thomas, Stuart Scott is the best on the island.

• Wedding: 03/11/2011
Services Used: Officiant
340-514-4466
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards