Uptown Bridal & Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My experience at Uptown bridal was so great! I actually was working with a different bridal salon in the area at first and made arrangements to purchase my dress HOWEVER the salon was sold mid way and the new owners were not honoring any of the contracts to that particular designer. Least to say I was devistated because I was 6 months out! It was suggested that I call Uptown Bridal because they carry that designer. i called and they got me in that day. i was met at the door by the owner with tissues in hand and my consultant Ali was amazing and incredibly helpful. I could not have asked for a better experience! I left that day with my wedding dress/veil ordered and even went back for all my accessories and bridesmaid dresses. They are such an amazing group of women there and i would highly recommend them to any bride!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
11 West Boston Street, Suite 3, Chandler, AZ 85225

Unique... Unforgettable... UPTOWN!

Uptown Bridal & Boutique invites you into our spacious and charming showroom to discover sought-after trends and classic designs of today's bridal fashions.

Uptown Bridal features elite designers and exclusive bridal lines, along with lovely, non-traditional maids dresses, and dramatic, modern dresses for mothers and wedding ... read more

Uptown Bridal features elite designers and exclusive bridal lines, along with lovely, non-traditional maids dresses, and dramatic, modern dresses for mothers and wedding attendees.

We are waiting for an Uptown bride like you!!! +/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Anniversaries, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2006
Employees: 6
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Uptown Bridal & Boutique is a wedding gown and dress boutique from Chandler, AZ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Gilbert, AZ, Phoenix, AZ, and Scottsdale, AZ. Uptown Bridal & Boutique is a professional wedding dress and gown boutique that has been part of the Phoenix, AZ wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in wedding dresses, bridesmaids gowns, veils, and accessories