Upper Echelon Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Chad was awesome! He keep in close contact with us and help us create/plan a wedding day that was truly amazing. He kept us on track with planning and ran our wedding night flawless. Chad presented us with many great ideas to make our wedding day unique and one that everyone will never forget. I highly recommend allowing him to do lighting of the room for the wedding day as well as adding a personal touch of voice overs to your first dance song. He went above and beyond all of our expectations! Thanks to him our wedding day is a day we and all of our guest will never forget because he kept everyone engaged and on the dance floor all night.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
302-228-8988, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971

Upper Echelon Entertainment provides top tier entertainment for your upscale wedding.

Upper Echelon Entertainment was created to provide a service that exceeds the expectations of the client. With 12 years of experience I have the expertise to "think outside of the box" when providing entertainment for my clients. Destination weddings at resort towns like Rehoboth Beach, Lewes, Dewey Beach, Bethany Beach, Fenwick Island, and Ocean City seem to be lacking in high end entertainment where a client can expect the highest quality time after time. Upper Echelon Entertainment is here to fill that void by delivering quality results on a consistent basis and bringing to you new and exciting ideas that are beyond ordinary.
+/- read less