Unique Style Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Dj Seabass exceeded every expectation we had, which admittedly was an absurd amount - "can we meet multiple times after hours?" "Download countless songs?" "Oh, and mentally walk through our reception several (hundred) times?" He always responded: "Yes!" Never once did I feel rushed, misunderstood, or anything less then his top priority. As a Mexican-Iranian wedding, music played a pivotal roll. DJ Seabass not only met with me, my now husband, and our wedding planner - but he also met with my Iranian Mom (twice). He downloaded every song request by my mom (which exceeded the maximum songs played at a reception), sorted through them with her, and organized them in categories (must, appreciated, and if possible-play).

On our wedding day he showed up before the ceremony and dressed to impress even though he was only scheduled to play the reception. When the reception doors opened and the bridal party was announced we were taken back by his energy and pronunciation--spot on. He stayed upbeat the entire time. He's energy was so contagious we were practically held hostage to the dance floor. It was glorious! Finally when the dance floor opened he stepped down from the DJ booth and wobbled the night away with us. Please see wedding highlight film for details http://vimeo.com/108501797 (time: 4:47)

Dj Seabass, the reception you gave us was truly the party of a lifetime! Thank you so much. Much appreciated and happily married,

Edward & Pontea Sanchez

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
5200 Mitchelldale St, Suite F-26, Houston, TX 77092
BLOG

live one day forever...

Unique Style Productions specializes in transforming a client’s perspective of a party, event, or show into an impacting performance to be remembered. Our expertise in the music industry combined with exceptional décor lighting production and professionalism will transform your event into an everlasting memory.

We emphasize and believe that music and lighting sets the mood for any environment, therefore, we excel on every single detail of such element, whether the tone of your event is a lounge theme, traditional elegance or a combination of both! Every event is customizable and projected abroad exactly as planned. This is your event and this is our passion, now let’s combine them together and make everyone present “live one day forever “.

We offer the following services:

Decor Lighting

Details
Rentals: Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Photo Booth
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
PROS I KNOW (82)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Unique Style Productions is a wedding DJ, photo booth, liighting, draping, rental, MC, Entertainment, Decor from Houston, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Austin, San Antonio, and Galveston. Unique Style Productions is a professional wedding DJ, Photo Booth, Lighting, rental that has been part of the Houston, texas wedding industry for Five years. We specialize in Decor lighting, Disc jockey, DJ, photo booth, lighting, rental, draping