Unforgettable Weddings Cakes/ Perfect Wedding Cake

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ramona is wonderful! I took a picture of a cake I liked and some color swatches to my appointment and she created an absolutely picture perfect cake for me. The cake was exactly what I wanted and I am very picky! She is truely a talented at what she does. We had sugar roses on our cake and they turned out beautifully! At the appointment she had at least a dozen different cake flavors and fillings to choose from. We chose lemon cake with cream cheese filling and it was absolutely delicious. The cake was light and moist and all of our guest said how much they loved it. She is also reasonably priced compared to other vendors I looked at. I would definitely recommend her.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
869 Pickens Industrial Drive, Suite 3, Marietta, GA 30062

The Perfect Cake for the Perfect Wedding Day

Perfect Wedding Cake brings many years of experience and service to the Greater Atlanta area, including Roswell, Alpharetta, Dunwoody, Decatur, and Marietta. Ramona, John and Joshua Oskirka are a family culinary team who work together perfecting the science of baking and the art of design.

Perfect Wedding Cake has created cakes of all ... read more

Perfect Wedding Cake has created cakes of all designs for movies, celebraties, magazines and TV. With over 50 combined years of experience in baking and cake design we will create the perfect wedding cake for your special day. We have more cake pictures on our parent website www.unforgettableweddingcakes.com

We also will create cakes for any of your special events!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)