Unforgettable Ceremonies-Nashville

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I recently got married in Nashville. Right from the start- it was amazing to us- just how many of our other wedding vendors recommended Stephen to us! Even the secretary at the courthouse, told us we were "getting the best" when we went to get our marriage license. During our initial conversation (we are from Florida) it was obvious why everyone loves him so much. He truly loves what he does, is very personable, and is fun. He took time to get to know us, understand our relationship, and tailored our ceremony to match our personalities. He made every part of the ceremony special and memorable for us- and even took time to get to know our parents before the ceremony. We are so thankful for all you did for us Stephen. You are truly the best!

Unforgettable Ceremonies-Nashville responded with the following comments:

Jason and Courtney, I can't tell you all what a thrill for me it was to be a part of your most special day. Right from the very start I felt a unique connection to you all and I just knew we were going to have something very special happen for you. I believe the cute little doe that showed up during the ceremony was a sure sign that your union was sanctioned and blessed from above. Thank you all so much for the privilege and for your precious and loving words. :)

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
P. O. Box 92431, Nashville, TN 37209

Where memorable services are created!

Greetings and thank you for taking the time to consider my personalized wedding officiant services for your upcoming wedding or event. I have had the privilege of officiating numerous wedding ceremonies throughout the country. I have always worked hard to make each service whether elaborate or small, intimate and personal to the couple. I enjoy meeting with couples and finding ways to make their ceremony uniquely their own. It is my pleasure to customize the vows or use the couple's own vows. Either way, each service is memorable and special. I offer a free initial consultation by phone or in person to discuss your ceremony. I will officiate religious or non-religious ceremonies based on your choice. I also "officiate vow renewal services", engagement parties, memorial services and a variety of other types of services .You can be assured that I am fully committed to your satisfaction no matter what you are looking for. DESTINATION WEDDINGS are welcome!

What you can expect from me

1) A full commitment to your satisfaction

2) A no cost, no obligation consultation face to face preferred but if out of town or whatever I will have a video conference with you via Skype or another medium.

3) Full access to phone, email or text help and guidance in planning your event.

4) Referrals, if needed to only the best vendors IE: photographers, caterers, wedding planners etc.

5) A complete transcript of your service in advance for your full review and approval.

6) The filing of your marraige license in a timely fashion

7) Most importantly, genuine, sincere care and concern and a service tailored especially for you!

I look forward to serving you with pleasure. Please stop by and check out my reviews while you are here!!!! Thanks again for your consideration! If you write for information, please state the time of your ceremony and the venue as this helps me in scheduling and giving you the time that you deserve. Short notices are okay as long as I am available!

Follow us on twitter:love2wedcouples@twitter.com, inspirational thoughts posted daily!   +/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, Memorials
Established: 1981
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
I really enjoyed working with Stephen, the way the ceremony went really shows the value of a great officiant. He kept the ceremony fun, positive, and was sincere....and even offered pastoral care to the couple afterwards, should they need anything. I would highly recommend him, it's nice to work with someone who is professional, yet fun and who has a sense of humor.
Unforgettable Ceremonies-Nashville is a wedding Officiant from Nashville, TN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Middle Tennessee, Kentucky Alabama, and Florida Georgia. Unforgettable Ceremonies-Nashville is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Nashville wedding industry for 22 years. We specialize in Officiating personalized, inter-faith and destination weddings