Unforgettable Ceremonies-Nashville

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Joscelyne
10/04/2013

If I could give Stephen 10 stars, I would! My husband (Yay! loving saying that!) and I were married about a month ago at Front Porch Farms. Stephen met with us for a few hours and heard our entire love story. We told him we didn't want traditional vows and wanted the ceremony to be about US. We were blown away by the ceremony Stephen wrote. It was so natural, personal and didn't leave a dry eye in the place. We received so many compliments on our beautiful vows and everyone said it was "so perfectly us"! Exactly what we wanted. Thank you Stephen for making our day THE BEST DAY EVER!
xoxo,
Michael+Joscelyne

Unforgettable Ceremonies-Nashville responded with the following comments:

Joscelyne & Michael I am overwhelmed!!! Your words are so generous and kind. I was so deeply touched to hear your love story and then to see it result in you two becoming one was just one of the most powerful experiences I have ever had. I can't thank you all enough for giving me the honor! I pray for your every success and I hope you will always remain in touch with me :)

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
P. O. Box 92431, Nashville, TN 37209

Where memorable services are created!

Greetings and thank you for taking the time to consider my personalized wedding officiant services for your upcoming wedding or event. I have had the privilege of officiating numerous wedding ceremonies throughout the country. I have always worked hard to make each service whether elaborate or small, intimate and personal to the couple. I enjoy meeting with couples and finding ways to make their ceremony uniquely their own. It is my pleasure to customize the vows or use the couple's own vows. Either way, each service is memorable and special. I offer a free initial consultation by phone or in person to discuss your ceremony. I will officiate religious or civil "non-religious" ceremonies based on your choice. I also "officiate vow renewal services", engagement parties, memorial services and a variety of other types of services .You can be assured that I am fully committed to your satisfaction no matter what you are looking for. DESTINATION WEDDINGS are welcome!

What you can expect from me

1) A full commitment to your satisfaction

2) A no cost, no obligation consultation face to face preferred but if out of town or whatever I will have a video conference with you via Skype or another medium.

3) Full access to phone, email or text help and guidance in planning your event. ( A personal assistant is available at an additional charge)

4) Referrals, if needed to only the best vendors IE: photographers, caterers, wedding planners etc.

5) A complete transcript of your service in advance for your full review and approval.

6) The filing of your marraige license in a timely fashion

7) Most importantly, genuine, sincere care and concern and a service tailored especially for you!

I look forward to serving you with pleasure. Please stop by and check out my reviews while you are here!!!! Thanks again for your consideration! If you write for information, please state the time of your ceremony and the venue as this helps me in scheduling and giving you the time that you deserve. Short notices are okay as long as I am available!

Follow us on twitter:love2wedcouples@twitter.com, inspirational thoughts posted daily!   +/- read less
Details
Services:: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion, Vow Renewal
Officiant Services:: Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
Religious affiliations: Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Ortho...
Length of Ceremonies:: <30 Mins.
State Licenses: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT,...
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
I really enjoyed working with Stephen, the way the ceremony went really shows the value of a great officiant. He kept the ceremony fun, positive, and was sincere....and even offered pastoral care to the couple afterwards, should they need anything. I would highly recommend him, it's nice to work with someone who is professional, yet fun and who has a sense of humor.
Unforgettable Ceremonies-Nashville is a wedding Officiant from Nashville, TN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Middle Tennessee, Kentucky Alabama, and Florida Georgia. Unforgettable Ceremonies-Nashville is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Nashville wedding industry for 22 years. We specialize in Officiating personalized, inter-faith and destination weddings