Undercover Live Entertainment

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kathy
06/26/2015

Oh My Gosh did we score having Undercover Live perform at my daughters wedding!!! The best decision EVER....
I originally had heard Undercover Live two years ago at a friend's daughters wedding. When my daughter got engaged I immediately contacted George Loreto to see if they were available. Knowing that my daughters wedding was a year and a half away I was concerned that they would maintain the quality I had heard originally.
As soon as the reception started my concerns were gone...THEY BROUGHT AN A+ GAME!!! From the moment the music started myself and our guests danced non-stop. It was a universal truth stated by nearly every guest that George, Karla and the band were absolutely phenomenal. Karla has a magnificent voice capable of singing everything from blues to rap to pop. The band never missed an opportunity to draw the guests into what was a fantastic celebration.
George was always quick to return emails and provide information. When we wanted to make a last minute addition to the band he was able to accommodate. As MOB I couldn't have been happier that night seeing our family, friends, bride & groom dancing and having fun. The bride, groom, FOB and myself agree that Undercover Live was worth every penny. Thank you George & Karla for helping to make our daughters day a "dream come true" (in her own words).

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
San Diego, CA
BLOG

Entertainment for Wedding Receptions & Corporate Events in Los Angeles, Orange County & San Diego

Are you ready for the party of your lifetime?? That is what you get when you hire Undercover Live Entertainment for your wedding. We allow your event to run smooth, your guests enjoy themselves and you have nothing to worry about except having the best night of your life! Call us at 949-612-7836 or ... read more

Are you ready for the party of your lifetime?? That is what you get when you hire Undercover Live Entertainment for your wedding. We allow your event to run smooth, your guests enjoy themselves and you have nothing to worry about except having the best night of your life! Call us at 949-612-7836 or email us now

All of our bands are sure to fill the dance-floor. These dynamic and high-impact bands specialize in just about everything, be it Pop, Rock, Soul, Funk, R&B, Top 40 or any and all of your favorite music from the 50's to the present-day and now Latin!. Our brand of live entertainment started as a five-piece band consisting of a female vocalist/emcee with 4-piece rhythm section. Due to high demand we added  additional male and female lead vocalists and a horn section to suits the needs of the events we perform. In addtion to adding players we have added new bands to our family brand of entertainment.  Our band members are all top-notch, professional working musicians that have performed with acts like: Robin Thick, Jennifer Lopez, Flo Rida, Ricky Martin, Jason Bonham, Heart, The Jackson’s, Jennifer Simpson, Live, Eek-A-Mouse, Lynch Mob, American Idol, Universal Music and many others.

Whether you are planning a wedding, corporate event or private party, we will work with you to create the perfect experience for your tastes and budget.  We can customize our band to whatever size works best for you:

• Our 5 piece band has 1 female lead vocalist/emcee, guitar, bass and drums (AKA THE CORE)
  • Our 6 piece band has a male & female lead vocalist (AKA SOUNDWICH) new band!
  • Our 7 piece Latin/soul band with 2 vocalist & Saxophone (AKA CANDELA)
  • Our 8 piece band with 2 vocalist & 2 horns (AKA THE NEW STANDARD)
  • Our 10 piece band adds 2 additional lead vocalist & trumpet (AKA THE BIG SHOW)
  • Our 15 piece band with 2 dancers, 4 horns & 4 singers (AKA PARAMOUNT)
Customize it! Add what you want to suit your needs; extra male vocalist, 3 female lead vocalists, 4-piece horn section, percussionist, DJ, dancers.  We’ll make your event unforgettable! Our additional services include: Ceremony musicians, Ceremony sound system, Cocktail hour musicians, DJ's with the band and more!

Call us now 949-612-7836

Established: 2003
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
"Hi George, It was a pleasure to meet you and work with your band. Carla was spectacular all along the way. It was an unfortunate start with the electrical challenges, however things do happen and it is really all about the way it gets handled. You handled it beautifully, efficiently and very professionally. Once you got it started, I have to say I was extremely impressed. My brother is a musician and it takes a lot to impress me when it comes to music entertainment…….. I look forward to working with you again in the future and would highly recommend you to any client looking for a band that can "make the party happen".
Undercover Live Entertainment is a wedding band from Orange county, california. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara. Undercover Live Entertainment is a professional wedding band that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in providing live wedding band entertainment