Under Her Veil

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Under Her Veil was an absolute pleasure to work with! Leah was responsive, helpful, and accommodating from day 1, leading up to our wedding. I was fortunate enough to work with Marissa and Vicky who I can't say enough good things about! They are talented, warm/friendly, reliable, and genuinely passionate about what they do, which shone right through their incredible work and interest during the trials and on the day of our wedding. They listen to what you want and most of all, want you to be happy with the outcome! They were an absolute joy to have around on the wedding day. I knew we had all made a connection to them when on the wedding day, Marissa got emotional after she had finished my hair and placed the veil. They are incredible artists and wonderful people!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
New York, NY 11234

Under Her Veil provides Brides with on-location hair and makeup services for your wedding day. Our highly experienced team will come to your home, hotel, or venue to bring you the best in NYC bridal beauty services.   We know that each and every bride has her own unique style and taste. Our talented Artists pride themselves in
offering great versatility and range to suit every bride. From classic or natural, to modern and avant guard, our team will have you looking gorgeous and picture perfect on your big day.   Book your glam squad with Under Her Veil and cross one more thing off of that todo list!
Details