Favorite
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kristen
02/16/2014

The Twist team is truly sent from heaven! They were there for my whole journey - from the first date to wedding day - and made sure I was flawless every moment along the way! Twist has a variety of services to prep your skin, hair, and sanity (not on the list, but truly they are there for your chatter-box days and days of relaxing quite) as you prepare for your big day. I highly recommend all their services... microderms with Bev, lashes with Lori, hair with Becky, and the list goes on and on. I could write a novel but Lori and her team are able to read what you need every time you come in for any service. Lori and Becky were wonderful at listening and offering suggestions during my make-up and hair trial! They are flexible and understanding. On my wedding day, they traveled to SLO and were absolutely solid. I've never felt so beautiful! I highly, highly recommend Twist!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
Paso Robles, CA 93446

Thank you for considering twist studiospa to be a part of your most special day.  Every bride wants to look and feel extraordinary for her wedding so she’ll leave her groom breathless at the altar. twist studiospa in Paso Robles is passionate about your special day. Whether on location or in the salon, our twist team of hair, make-up and spa professionals partners with you to make your day unforgettable and, most of all, a reflection of you. Creating a look that compliments your face shape, your personality and your uniqueness is our priority. After all, this is your moment to shine, your moment in the spotlight. We simply listen to your needs and make it happen with superior artistry, talent and passion. To make your vision come to life…At twist studiospa, our style specialists have been highly trained to design and execute a hairstyle that makes a statement. Hairstyles that go above and beyond, that compliment your attire, make a fashion statement or that speak volumes about the importance of the event. And of course what is the hair without the make-up? Our professionally trained make-up artists have a way of making the ordinary, extraordinary.

The Bridal Application includes a custom one-hour trial with a Master Makeup Artist prior to the wedding day. For long lasting make-up, the Bridal Application includes a travel touch up kit for the day of the wedding. At the time of your trial, please bring pictures, or ideas or leave it up to us to help you decide a look that simply enhances the real you.

The Bridal Up Style includes a custom one-hour trial prior to the wedding day with one of twist’s talented Hair Designer. At the time of your trial please bring pictures, ideas and/or veil, to help us create your custom look.

Don’t forget your Fingers and Toes… Ask about our way to ensure your nails will last though the honeymoon….

Make sure your skin is glowing…

Create your custom spa package ....

And last but not least, get your man groomed….

The Bistro
twist is proud to host an in the house Bistro that and your party breakfast, specialty coffee, lunch, mimosas, or a cheese and fruit tray… whatever you desire.

Please direct your questions to twist wedding coordinator Kaylee Palmer. kaylee@twistway.com

Kaylee Palmer
Wedding Coordinator @ twist
805.239.3222
www.twistway.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
As a wedding planner with exceptionally high expectations, TWIST is a number one choice and recommendation for my client's wedding day needs. The stylists are very professional and highly trained, and I consistently receive rave reviews from clients. They offer such a vast array of services and their quest for the perfect overall experience for their clients sets them apart from the rest.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)