Twenty-One Films, LLC

Twenty-One Films, LLC

Raleigh, NC
919.603.7607   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

I can't say enough good things about Phil McInnis. From the moment we met with him we knew he would be the one to film our wedding. He was extremely professional, yet so extremely friendly and easy to work with. He asked us all kinds of questions to be sure he filmed exactly what we wanted. He made the planning phase extremely easy and joyful in terms of the videography. Him and his team were professional, prompt, and lots of fun to work with. During the editing he asked what we wanted, but also added his own creativity which was very important for me. The video he made was the best thing (other than my husband!) that I received from our wedding day. Hiring him as your videographer is completely worth it in all aspects. I have always loved photos and knew that would be important to me, but the video captures so much more. It is such a fast and fun-filled day that you miss or forget so much. But you get catch all of that on the video. I will always have that as a memory and couldn't thank Phil enough for that. I think it would be easy for me to say that the other vendors were good, but there probably is someone better out there. But I truly do not think there is a better videographer for your wedding then Twenty-One Films!

Services Used: Videography
851 Washington St., Raleigh, NC 27605

Handcrafted Cinematic Productions

We are a group of fun-loving, adventure-seeking, unique individuals who share a passion for creative storytelling.  A team of filmmakers, creative directors and editors who have come together to capture life’s real moments and handcraft authentic films.

Categories: Videography
Event Types: Corporate Events
I love the films that Twenty-One Films creates! I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a beautiful recreation of their day. So professional and nice to work with too :)