Twenty-One Films, LLC

Twenty-One Films, LLC

3708 Benson Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Monta...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Twenty-One Films specializes in creating unique, handcrafted Cinematic Films that not only capture your Wedding, but the experience. We take an artistic and modern approach in both our filming and post-production editing. With no time limits, you will have the piece of mind knowing that the entire story of your day will be told.

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Phil McInnis. From the moment we met with him we knew he would be the one to film our wedding. He was extremely professional, yet so extremely friendly and easy to work with. He asked us all kinds of questions to be sure he filmed exactly what we wanted. He made the planning phase extremely easy and joyful in terms of the videography. Him and his team were professional, prompt, and lots of fun to work with. During the editing he asked what we wanted, but also added his own creativity which was very important for me. The video he made was the best thing (other than my husband!) that I received from our wedding day. Hiring him as your videographer is completely worth it in all aspects. I have always loved photos and knew that would be important to me, but the video captures so much more. It is such a fast and fun-filled day that you miss or forget so much. But you get catch all of that on the video. I will always have that as a memory and couldn't thank Phil enough for that. I think it would be easy for me to say that the other vendors were good, but there probably is someone better out there. But I truly do not think there is a better videographer for your wedding then Twenty-One Films!

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
Services Used: Videography
Endorsements
I love the films that Twenty-One Films creates! I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a beautiful recreation of their day. So professional and nice to work with too :)
919-603-7607
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards