tve productions inc.

Profile Picture
Christina
1 Review
06/27/2015

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure of working with the dynamic duo Vince and Jay. They made us feel so comfortable and enjoyed having them both share in our special day. The crew was respectful and hard working, even in the rain the crew from Tve productions were troopers and videographed every moment of our special day without any complaints, instead they were smiling and that Ora was contagious my day was everything I could have wished for and more, thanks to all of the skilled and talented work that came from this vendor. I highly recommended anyone getting married to use Tve productions to capture memories of a lifetime!
Christina and Rob Barile

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
63-130 Bass Pro Mills Drive, Concord, ON L4K 5X2

***** WEDDING WIRE BRIDE'S CHOICE and COUPLE's CHOICE WINNER AWARD*****

***** AWARD FOR BEST IN INDUSTRY*****

We have filmed weddings in New York City, Chicago, Florida, Connecticut, Aruba and Sicily.

***** WEDDING WIRE BRIDE'S CHOICE and COUPLE's CHOICE WINNER AWARD*****

***** AWARD FOR BEST IN INDUSTRY*****

My passion consists of “CREATING MAGIC THROUGH the art of FILM”. I opened my studio alone 6 years ago on one vision; “to give clients a piece of my expression through visuals”. Through creativity and mere passion, my crew now of 7 create cinematic experiences that leave our clients in total satisfaction that results in an end product that is uniquely different from others.

+/- read less