tve productions inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Vince and his team where absolutely amazing!
I would highly recommend Tve Productions to anybody and everybody. Fun team to work with, comfortable experience for everyone involved & super creative! Thank you for capturing this most important day!

Keep up the great work !
Your friends,
Angela & Rob

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
63-130 Bass Pro Mills Drive, Concord, ON L4K 5X2

***** WEDDING WIRE BRIDE'S CHOICE and COUPLE's CHOICE WINNER AWARD*****

***** AWARD FOR BEST IN INDUSTRY*****

We have filmed weddings in New York City, Chicago, Florida, Connecticut, Aruba and Sicily.

***** WEDDING WIRE BRIDE'S CHOICE and COUPLE's CHOICE WINNER AWARD*****

***** AWARD FOR BEST IN INDUSTRY*****

My passion consists of “CREATING MAGIC THROUGH the art of FILM”. I opened my studio alone 6 years ago on one vision; “to give clients a piece of my expression through visuals”. Through creativity and mere passion, my crew now of 7 create cinematic experiences that leave our clients in total satisfaction that results in an end product that is uniquely different from others.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
Wedding events: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Videography services: Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras,...