Tulsa Weddings & Design

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Emma
06/06/2015

Sharon was wonderful!! My family hired her for the day of coordination and help with the designing of my wedding. I asked Sharon to arrive earlier than she planned on the day of and she was there. She handled everything and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Sharon also had to drive around an 1.5 hour to my wedding sight. She was there before time and was very professional.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
216 Luther Drive , Broken Arrow, OK 74012
BLOG

Your Day Your Style Your Vision We make it happen

Tulsa Weddings & Design is a professional team of wedding planners and coordinators.  It is our passion to customize all -the details to your personality and budget. Our team will coordinate, orchestrate and manage  your wedding day down to the very last detail. If you're ready to see your wedding dreams become reality, and just need the steps to take you there, we'll make an unstoppable team! We are there every step of the way with advice, compassion and creativity to create YOUR signature. We offer customary services ranging from Full Planning and Design to Wedding Day Coordination.

We offer a complimentary no obligation consultation to all brides. Let's meet for a cup of coffee, discuss your special day and see if we are a good match! Visit us at www.tulsaweddings.com or give us a call at 918.381.1732 to schedule an appointment.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2005
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)