Tulips & Tangerines

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Olivia is everything you could ever ask for & amazing at what she does! From the moment I contacted Olivia she was super accommodating and instantly won me over! I explained my wedding day vision & she instantly ran with it! I'm not the best with floral knowledge, but Olivia made the whole process smooth & my wedding day florals were better than I could have ever imagined! She offered tons of great ideas & was totally helpful with other reception decor insight! On the day of I fell in love even more with her work! The florals were beautiful & she did such an incredible job with executing the whole thing! I will definitely be recommending Olivia to all my friends & family! Thanks Olivia :)

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Fair Oaks, CA 95628

Olivia Rose, Owner of Tulips & Tangerines has been in love with flowers since she entered her first flower shop, in the 3rd grade.  Since then, she has never forgotten that special fragrance encounter.  This would mark her love and gift of designing.  Now, for over 25 years Olivia has been designing, and truly appreciating the beauty of ... read more

Olivia Rose, Owner of Tulips & Tangerines has been in love with flowers since she entered her first flower shop, in the 3rd grade.  Since then, she has never forgotten that special fragrance encounter.  This would mark her love and gift of designing.  Now, for over 25 years Olivia has been designing, and truly appreciating the beauty of flowers.

Since 2005 Tulips & Tangerines has become a favorite for wedding flowers.  Specializing in other events including funerals, quinceaneras, and private or corporate parties.

Olivia also posesses a special talent for high end silk design.  Complimenting your home or office with beautiful custom arrangements can add the perfect touch.  New arrangements for Christmas or adding Christmas decor to current arrangements has become quite popular.

+/- read less