tulip

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had a great experience working with Heather for my wedding in October and would recommend her to anyone planning their wedding. I gave her a general impression of what I was looking for and she came up with lots of great looks and ideas. She worked with me to pare down the centerpieces so that they would still give me the look I wanted and fit within my budget.

At our second meeting, I bought a few items that I thought would work well for the welcome table and cake table, and Heather helped me to design a layout of how she would incorporate them at the reception. She also put together a mock up of a centerpiece - it was great to have a visual!

It was wonderful to not have to worry about the florals or decor on my wedding day. My personals were delivered on time and Heather and her team did a beautiful job setting up everything at the reception. They were quick to respond to any of my emails (which was really important since I was planning from out of town) and it was great to work with such a creative and reliable team. I highly recommend tulip!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1040 Boulevard SE, Suite F, Atlanta, GA 30312

tulip ~ blooming creations

tulip - blooming creations is Atlanta’s premiere event design and floral team. From the initial concept to that all-important finishing touch, tulip offers innovation, sophistication and flair to any event. They specialize in creating the overall look and feel, going beyond just florals. From decor to lighting, their customized creations and personal services help to create lasting memories for you and your guest.

+/- read less
Details
Floral style: Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
Services offered: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, T...
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
Tulip is fantastic! We catered a wedding this past weekend with them and they did the decor and flowers. It was at the Atlanta Contemporary Arts Center, which is a unique venue that straddles the line between modern and rustic. Tulip did a brilliant job of designing floral centerpieces that had the bride's girly sensibility, but were clean and crisp in line with the space. They were also very timely and professional and able to make on-site adjustments. One of the linens did not initially fit in with the rest of the decor color scheme and their designer actually went back to the studio to pick up a burlap runner from their inventory that worked better. It was that kind of attention to details and going the extra mile that made me appreciate their great work!
PROS I KNOW (95)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)