True Wedding Events

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Aimee was wonderful. She made my husband and my wedding so much more than we ever imagined it would be. All the vendors she recommended came through above and beyond just like her. I don't think we would have survived the planning process with out her. She really made our day something special to remember.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Leesburg, VA
BLOG

Specializing in Unique Venues and Outdoor Weddings

Take a moment and imagine your wedding day. What comes to mind? Is it the glance into each other’s eyes at the end of the aisle? Your First Dance to the song that expresses exactly what you feel inside? Or, maybe it’s the incredible energy and laughter of your guests having the time of their lives?

Whatever it is, your imagination is ... read more

Whatever it is, your imagination is creating scenes – little glimpses of emotion that put you...there…right in the middle of your wedding day. Your scenes are unlike any others. They are true to you.

As a Wedding Scene Specialist, I bring your scenes to life in Washington, DC, Alexandria, Leesburg, the Blue Ridge and everywhere in between! By learning and understanding who you are individually as well as a couple, I listen to you and create the perfect backdrops for these moments, particularly in unique DC and Virginia venues. Long after your wedding day, these scenes are what you will take with you every day of your life.

Don’t leave these irreplaceable moments to chance. Contact me today to schedule your complimentary consultation to make sure your wedding is a true reflection of Your Love … Your Story.

Give me a call at 703.981.5279 or email me at Aimee@trueweddingevents.com