True Beauty Marks

True Beauty Marks

Superior Services, High Quality Products, & An Exceptional Experience.

Bucks County, PA 18951
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Our team of professional hair and makeup artists travel on location around the Philadelphia & Lehigh Valley areas.

Beauty Marks strives to provide superior services, as well as a pleasent and informative experience.
We use high quality products, and love to give personal beauty advice.
We offer services for:
Bridal
Special Events
Personal Make Overs
TV & Film
High Fashion
Airbrush/Body Art
Stage

We also provide airbrush, applying hair extensions, and tattoo coverage services.

Here is some background on our main artists:

Gina Kay- Owner & Key Artist: graduated from the Cinema Makeup School in Los Angeles in '08. She trained in beauty, TV/Film, high fashion, stage, airbrushing,  body art, & hair design. Gina has worked with world renowned photographers and professionals from around the world.

Gina continues to expand her experience & knowledge through her business in the greater Philadelphia area. She always listens closely to her clients needs in order to provide them with the look they desire.

Cristina Cracchiolo- Key Hair Stylist: graduated from Jean Madeline Aveda Institute in 2008 and specializes in color and special event styling.

She currently works at RIAH Hair Studio in Furlong, PA where she is Redken color certified, Keratin certified, and Goldwell color certified. Cristina continues her education in the hair industry year round by taking classes through her salon & is always welcoming new clients to improve their look.

Jason Osborne- A painter & artist by trade; Jason was trained under Gina in bridal makeup. His great eye for color, steady hand, & attention to detail makes it very easy for him to please his clients.

Jason has experience in the film industry, doing both male and female makeup. Alongside his custom shoe business (Osbornexink), he completes our team as an assistant & second makeup artist.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gina and her team are amazing - believe me I've tried a few make up/hair companies before stumbling across Gina and her team. Gina and her team arrived early the day of, and dressed professionally (remember they will likely be in your getting ready photos). My hair and all my girls hair looked awesome and stayed all day and night - same with make up. Make up and hair was my biggest fear for the day (kept having nightmares) but honestly they both could not have looked better! I would recommend Gina and her team to anyone and everyone.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Endorsements
Gina does incredible work! I never have to worry about the quality of her work or its longevity throughout the day. Highly recommend!
True Beauty Marks is a wedding group of hair and makeup artists from Bucks County, Pa. We service weddings througout the local area, including Philadelphia, Lehigh Valley, and NJ. True Beauty Marks is a professional wedding artists that has been part of the tri-state area wedding industry for over 5 years. We specialize in updos, makeup; airbrush and manual, tattoo coverage, extension application, custom hair accessories, and head to toe "fluffing" of the bride
267-261-0446
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards