Tropical Paradise Camarillo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We fell in love with this venue the minute we drove inside. I am extremely picky, so before we visited this venue, we also visited 9 others. Just the parking lot alone is beautiful!! When you walk inside the venue it is just breathtaking. It saves a lot of money on decor because there are so many palm trees and flowers everywhere, so its ambiance is already amazing. Mary Lou would always respond to my phone calls or emails very fast, and she was a huge help with everything. You can just tell she loves what she does. Our wedding day here was more then I could have ever imagined. I had guests coming up to me telling me that they want to get married there when their day comes. We were able to take awesome photos with all the photo opportunities there were. The price is also one of the best priced venues in camarillo. We couldn't have been happier with our choice. Thank you mary lou for helping us make our wedding a dream come true!

Tropical Paradise Camarillo responded with the following comments:

Ashley and Jason Thank you so much , we appreciate you choosing Tropical Paradise Camarillo for your vary Special Day

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue