Troon North Golf Club

Troon North Golf Club

10320 East Dynamite Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85262 | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 200
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Experience the wedding of your dreams at Troon North Golf Club with personalized service for an unforgettable event. The indoor ballroom offers breathtaking views of Pinnacle Peak, towering saguaro cacti, city lights, and spectacular sunsets. Amenities include indoor and outdoor fireplaces, outdoor terrace for the perfect sunset cocktail hour, intimate ceremony sites and a private bridal suite. Whether you are planning a bridal shower, an elegant rehearsal dinner or a lively wedding reception, Troon North has the perfect setting for your happily ever after!

GREAT FALL & WINTER 2014 WEDDING SPECIALS!! Please contact Ania for available dates and details!

For more information please contact Ania Zwolinski at 480.419.5372 or Azwolinski@troongolf.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A ONE IN A MILLION WEDDING PLANNER! Troon North has magnificent views of the city, is surrounded by beautiful Sonoran desert and has the best wedding planner in the business. My husband and I cannot thank the team at Troon enough; they went above and beyond for us. As for Ania Zwolinski, she is incredible!!! Our wedding day did not go as planned but it was the perfect day! A microburst blew through Scottsdale with Troon in its path and our gorgeous wedding ceremony tent we had created days before in anticipation for rain was ripped in half and fallen. Ania handled the situation with grace. She opened the bar for our guests and worked diligently with me in finding another beautiful spot on the property for our ceremony. Everyone had an amazing time and the ceremony was magical. She created such a flawless reception room on top of it. Our candy table was stunning and our candlelit tables were so elegant. The chef was amazing and the food delicious! If I could plan another wedding all over again I would do it with Ania at my side! We owe her so many thanks for all of her hard work. She is and will be a forever friend. I wish I could give Troon North and Ania ten stars!!!

• Wedding: 03/01/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
Troon North is a truly amazing place to get married. Enormous boulders make for unique and amazing backdrops and best of all the wedding planner there, Amber, is first class! Always on top of everything and knows how to make the day flow perfectly!
Troon North Golf Club is a wedding Venue from Phoenix, Arizona. We service weddings througout the local area, including Scottsdale, Arizona, Mesa, Arizona, and Glendale, Arizona. Troon North Golf Club is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Phoenix, Arizona wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties, bar mitzvah, anniversary party, holiday party, corporate party, anniversary party, memorial

My Awards