Trinity Hair & Makeup

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I booked Trinity Hair & Makeup for my wedding after reading positive reviews online. I couldn't be happier with my decision! Anita and Gail were such a pleasure to work with! They made my wedding morning relaxed and stress-free as I knew we were in good hands. I definitely recommend doing a trial first. This allowed Gail to play around with my hair and get a feel for how it styles. I LOVED my wedding day hair so much more then the trail because we had a chance to perfect everything beforehand. My bridesmaids all looked beautiful and were so happy with their hair and makeup too. I had girls asking me all night at the reception who I used for my hair and makeup (some of whom are engaged and looking to book services themselves). I recommended Trinity all night and will continue to do so. Thank you for making my wedding vision a reality!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Calgary, AB T2Y 4R5

Mobile Hair and Makeup

We are a professional MOBILE hair and makeup company, providing the most glamorous service for your special day. We travel to anywhere in the city, country and world that you need these services. We specialize in weddings but offer our services for all special occasions, and any one who requires hair and makeup services.

Check out our ... read more

Check out our website www.trinityhairmakeup.ca

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2006