Tricia McCormack Photography

Tricia McCormack Photography

Lenox, MA 01240 | map
Style: Contemporary
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matte...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Tricia McCormack Photography is for couples who believe capturing the story of their wedding day through photos is one of the biggest gifts they can give themselves now and for years to come. We specialize in Wedding Photography here in the Berkshires.  For more information about Tricia click HERE.  You can contact Tricia directly via email or by phone at 413.358.8006.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hiring Tricia was by far one of the best wedding decisions we made! She is so flexible to work with. We moved our date and our wedding was in NY and she always seemed like our wedding was her priority. She makes you feel so comfortable and is so fun to have around for the big day. We had a snow storm the day of our wedding and Tricia was out there knee deep in snow to get our pictures. The images are incredible!!! She captured so many beautiful moments from our day. I have had many people say that my pictures are the best wedding photos they've ever seen and I agree! Tricia is someone you can always reach throughout your wedding planning. She is so down to earth and she truly cares about what is important to you. She is such a talented photographer and a great person as well! I am so thankful for the pictures she captured that we will have forever!

• Wedding: 02/15/2014
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Allison
1 Review
Tricia McCormack Photography is a wedding photographer from Berkshire County. We service weddings througout the local area, including lenox, stockbridge, and great barrington. Tricia McCormack Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Berkshire County wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Modern, Romatic, Fun Wedding Photos
413-358-8006
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards