Tricia Dahlgren Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

For our wedding reception, we worked with Krista Dison and had a smooth and successful event. Weeks later, we still hear that it was the best wedding that anyone has every been to!! We eloped in August 2014, but we had a reception 6-months later at Los Verdes Golf Club for family and friends. The company came at the recommendation of our venue. My husband and I eloped because we didn't want the hassle of a big wedding, and I've always been skeptical of coordinators and anything related to the wedding industry. But hiring Krista was a God send. We only brought her on about 2 weeks before our reception but she was engaged the entire time leading up to the reception. She was available via phone, email, and worked until the 11th hour with myself and the DJ regarding the program run-down leading up to the event.

Thank goodness she was there. She will be your best friend, the-day-of. She keeps you on schedule and on track. You're so busy on your special day, and you absolutely can't handle it all on the day-of. I was so glad she helped get me through hair/make up, and as a "Chinese" bride, I had to change 3 - 4 times, and she whisked me away for each change, and kept me abreast of the open bar tabs. It was nice to have a friendly face.

Krista had a great attitude, smile on her face, and fantastic spirit. Loved working with her and would recommend her as a wedding coordinator to anyone.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
22800 Lyons Ave #110, Newhall, CA 91354

A day you will remember Aways and Forever!

Welcome to Tricia Dahlgren Wedding Consulting and Event Coordinating. Please feel free to take a look around. We hope we can make your event a day you will remember Always and Forever!

We know you want an event that is like no other and we want to help you reach that goal. Tricia Dahlgren has been working in the Wedding and Event industry for many years and has built great relationships with both our clients and vendors. Tricia Dahlgren Wedding Consulting and Event Coordinating offers full service and day of service consulting for all types of events. We believe that every event should be as beautiful and unique as each of our clients. We strive to exceed our clients needs and produce an event that everyone will remember Always and Forever. We hope to have the opportunity to help make you event beautiful!

Tricia Dahlgren Wedding Consulting is a supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. A portion of our profits will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation , Inc every year!

Details