Trias Flowers and Events

Consultations: Free
Samples: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Trias Flowers is a full service floral and event design company. A fourth generation family-owned business it is one of the highest regarded florists in South Florida. Trias Flowers has earned numerous accolades including: #1 Florist in Miami by City Search Miami, #1 Florist in Miami by Coral Gables Living for 5 consecutive years and "Top 200" Florists in the country for the last 5 years by Teleflora. These are all a reflection of the personalized and special attention given to every event. We love sharing and creating ideas that will surely create a stunning wedding you will always remember. Attention to every detail is our promise to you.

With over 100 years of experience, Trias Flowers has a reputation for award-winning flowers, memorable events and warm, friendly service. In a business built upon the beauty of flowers, we blend the traditions of family heritage with cutting-edge modern floral designs and a sophisticared elegance that are guarnateed to make any event, personal occasion or wedding special.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Jennifer from Trias and she made sure what I pictured for my wedding became reality and within my budget. She worked with me with last minute changes and updates and was always very helpful. The ceremony was gorgeous as well as the decor for the cocktail hour and the reception was everything I ever wanted. The centerpieces were gorgeous!! My bouquet was also very beautiful . Trias did a great job and I would highly recommend them

Trias Flowers and Events responded with the following comments:

Giovanna, it was certainly a pleasure for all of us here at Trias to be apart of your beautiful day. I am so happy to know you loved eveeverything and were happy with our service. Congrats to you both, many blessings! Let me know if you need anything else in the future, we also do babyshowers ;)

-Jennifer

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
Trias Flowers does amazing work. I was very impressed with their attention to detail, professionalism, and communication. On the day of the wedding they were on time and delivered exactly what was ordered. Trias Flowers is highly recommended. Thank you Tadia for such great work.
Associations I Belong to
96x96 sq 1346800246977 rainbow Professional Association of Wedding Officiants
Trias Flowers and Events is a wedding florist from Miami,FL. We service weddings througout the local area, including Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, and Coral Gables. Trias Flowers and Events is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Miami wedding industry for 50 years. We specialize in floral arrangements, bridal bouquets, bridal party bouquest, ceremony and reception decor and special events.
305-749-0314
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards