Trias Flowers and Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Annette
03/14/2015

I spoke with Jennifer and I was doing everything through email because living in chicago and not being able to travel to Miami. I was able to send her what my budget was and sent some pictures of what I invisioned. The response time and the suggestions that she sent back were very similar to what I was looking for. The day of the wedding her team came and set up the arch which turned out absolutely beautiful and my bouquet as well as my matron of honors bouquet was amazing and the flowers were so fresh and full of life. I actually found this vendor through a google search and looking at the photos of what they have done for other weddings and reading the reviews helped with my decision.

Trias Flowers and Events responded with the following comments:

Annette, thank you so much for your lovely review. It was our pleasure to be with you on your special day and I am so happy that we were able to make everything as beautiful as you envisioned. Congratulations!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
6520 SW 40th st, Miami, FL 33155
BLOG

A Sign of Distinction in Floral Art Since 1912

Trias Flowers is a full service floral and event design company. A fourth generation family-owned business it is one of the highest regarded florists in South Florida. Trias Flowers has earned numerous accolades including: #1 Florist in Miami by City Search Miami, #1 Florist in Miami by Coral Gables Living for 5 consecutive years and "Top 200" Florists in the country for the last 5 years by Teleflora. These are all a reflection of the personalized and special attention given to every event. We love sharing and creating ideas that will surely create a stunning wedding you will always remember. Attention to every detail is our promise to you.

With over 100 years of experience, Trias Flowers has a reputation for award-winning flowers, memorable events and warm, friendly service. In a business built upon the beauty of flowers, we blend the traditions of family heritage with cutting-edge modern floral designs and a sophisticared elegance that are guarnateed to make any event, personal occasion or wedding special.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1912
Employees: 40
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Trias Flowers does amazing work. I was very impressed with their attention to detail, professionalism, and communication. On the day of the wedding they were on time and delivered exactly what was ordered. Trias Flowers is highly recommended. Thank you Tadia for such great work.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Trias Flowers and Events is a wedding florist from Miami,FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, and Coral Gables. Trias Flowers and Events is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Miami wedding industry for 50 years. We specialize in floral arrangements, bridal bouquets, bridal party bouquest, ceremony and reception decor and special events.