Trent Bailey Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I am very surprised that so far there has only been 1 review for Trent. If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, check out Trent Bailey Photography. He and his lovely wife (2nd shooter) photographed my wedding this past August 2011 and the photography that they both captured was absolutely beautiful! To me having beautiful pictures is an absolute MUST HAVE! I wanted photos that were light and had an airy quality to it. Trent's photography definitely captured that for me. It looks and FEELS very beautiful. It felt like something that I can see in a magazine. I absolutely abhor the typical wedding pictures that look completely staged... you know, the type of pictures with the bride on the bed posing or the bride and groom kissing with a glass of champagne sticking out in front. I hate that. But that's just my personal preference. With Trent, it didn't feel staged. He didn't direct every single movement or every single placement of my hand, head, or whatnot. As a result, the photos look very natural and not forced at all!

I planned my entire wedding in California. I never got the chance to meet Trent in person prior to the wedding. I didn't know anyone personally that had worked with Trent before. I based my decision solely on the photographs I saw online and on my interaction with Trent via phone and e-mails. Imagine how nerve wracking it is to trust your entire wedding day's memories on one guy's hands whom you've never met before. I obviously took that leap, I trusted Trent, and I couldn't be any happier with my decision.

Trent worked very well with my videographer (Marvin Silva Cinematography). They were both so courteous with each other even though they've never worked with each other before. I was recently a bridesmaid at a friend's wedding where the photog was just *not* nice and *not* courteous to the videographer at all! As a participant, I felt so uncomfortable with that. But with Trent, I feel like you will never have that problem. Trent is such a nice, Southern gentleman. He is a great photographer and a great person.

Check out his website, check out the blogs that feature his photography... I'm sure you'll love his photography as much as I do. Do I recommend Trent Bailey Photography? HELL YEAH!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
45 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005

Manhattan Fine Art-Editorial Style Photographer

Trent Bailey is a Manhattan wedding photographer & family photographer who brings a fine art-editorial style to New York wedding photography. Gone are the days of outdated, cheesy, posed wedding photos. Trent wants to tell the story of your wedding day with eye for an editorial vintage style that would normally appear in the latest lifestyle magazines. He is frequently commissioned as a Manhattan Wedding Photographer and Manhattan Family Photographer but is available to photograph weddings and families throughout the New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and beyond.
+/- read less