Trends To Traditions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kat and her team were the absolute best to work with. They were with me at every step of the process and provided excellent guidance on vendor choices and had so many wonderful creative ideas and worked hard to stay within my budget. I actually had guests calling me to get their info to plan their own weddings and parties in Pittsburgh and received numerous compliments that it was one of the best weddings they ever attended. Trends to Traditions went above and beyond and I can't thank them enough for all they did for me and my family. I highly recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding in the Pittsburgh area.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
206 Taylor Ridge Lane, Mars, PA 16046

Blending Classic Traditions with the most Current Wedding Trends

Certified Wedding Planner
Certified Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Specialist

Certified Wedding Planner
Certified Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Specialist

From a complimentary consultation to all inclusive coordination, we offer customized packages and guidance for over 70 possible wedding aspects and service providers. We serve the couple as: coordinator, director, etiquette coach, business manager, family mediator, creative planner, referee, and friend. We evaluate the couple’s needs and desires and match them to the vendors who will best meet their criteria. We help them budget most appropriately, according to their priorities. As Pittsburgh Wedding Planners, we negotiate for better prices and perks. We orchestrate the event from start to finish or simply help a client find one specific service.

Katherine Shaw, Owner, graduated from Theatre and Film school in 1992. Until the turn of the century, she planned events for the NFL, NHL, the AFL, and the WB network. She is certified as a Wedding Director through the National Bridal Service, is a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC), is a member of the International Society of Event Specialists (ISES), is a published author, and has coordinated at least partial aspects of over 700 weddings and events in her career. She is supported by a talented staff with an impressive and diverse background.

+/- read less
Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, T...
Wedding: Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
Planners: 3
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
I have absolute confidance with Katherine Shaw and her team at Trends to Traditions! Easy to work with, creative, respectful, and a high degree of integrity! Trends to Traditions is a welcome and preferred vendor of Renaissancer Pittsburgh Hotel.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)