Tree of Life Films & Photos

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I got married on the absolute coldest day of the year and Tom and Jennifer were amazing! They did everything to encourage my husband and I to brave the elements to get the shots we needed. They were so professional and very personable and friendly! They made my husband and I feel really can nor table! We can't wait to see our final video, but we have no doubt that we will love it!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006

www.treelifefilms.com

Tom & Jennifer. We're a husband and wife team who love creating films. We approach each wedding as a new film project that captures the true emotions and energy of the day and tells your story. Tom is an award winning, critically acclaimed director of two feature films. Check out more of his work on his portfolio site: www.tommattera.com I have a background in web/graphic design and photography. Together we offer a unique and creative outlook on wedding films. Our services are available in the Philadelphia metro area. We're also available for destination weddings. Feel free to give us a call or shoot us an email if you would like to hear more about the packages that we offer. We would love to talk to you about your wedding!

Details
Style: Cinematic, Storytelling
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers, Slideshow/Montage