Tre Bella

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When my fiancé and I were looking for venues last year we would come home and feel defeated and just couldn’t figure out how we were going to have our wedding and stay in our budget. Then we found Tre Bella. We had a beautiful wedding and the value was fantastic. We received numerous compliments from our guest on how beautiful our venue was and how much fun our wedding was. Our guest loved the photo booth, the DJ and the food. I can honestly say our wedding was better than we could have dreamed of.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
119 W. Main, Mesa, AZ 85201

Elegant Events and Celebrations

Elegant Events and Celebrations
Tre Bella is located in the heart of downtown Mesa in the historical district . Tre Bella offers four seperate event spaces The Bianca, The Stanza, The Piazza and The Lounge as well as two outdoor patios. Tre Bella is the perfect mix of modern chic and classic elegance. Perfect for an intimate gathering of 25 or an elaborate event of 225. Planning is stress free with all inclusive wedding packages. Packages include ceremony and reception space rental, catered buffet style meal, open bar service 4-5 hours, DJ, photographer, florals, wedding cake, upgraded linens and napkins, chivari chairs, china, charges and custom accent lighting. TAX AND GRATUITY INCLUDED! Let us take the hours of searching for the perfect wedding professionals of your hands, they are all here at Tre Bella ready to make your day the best day of your life! The all inclusive packages are so affordable that you can have your platinum style wedding without the platinum price tag!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Between pre-wedding communication & wedding day awareness & accessibility, the Tre Bella staff is more than accommodating! I absolutely love booking new weddings at this venue because I know I have a staff backing me & working just as hard as I do to make the day run as smoothly as possible!