TracyCakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tracy made the cake for our wedding and it turned out absolutely gorgeous. It also tasted great. I had several friends and family comment on how beautiful the cake turned out. We had asked for drapery and pearls, and flowers were added afterward. It was a strawberry cake on the inside, and I believe the outside was buttercream frosting. We would recommend TracyCakes to friends for the excellent product and service.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
10301 N. Rodney Parham Ste. E3, (Breckenridge Village), Little Rock, AR 72227

For all the seasons in your life

TracyCakes is a bakery offering custom-designed cakes and cupcakes for every event in your life. From your wedding  to your baby shower, anniversary, birthday, graduation, retirement and beyond, we provide custom cakes to help you celebrate all of the special occasions in your life. In addition, come by our shop to pick up delicious cupcakes, cookies, brownies, candy and more to take home or enjoy in our bakery.

My name is Tracy McCauslin and I have combined a love of cooking, baking, and crafting into my dream job - creating cakes that taste wonderful and look great!  I am an award winning cake decorator who has been baking all of my life.

Please call us at 501-227-4243 or come by our shop in Breckenridge Village (next to the movie theater)  to schedule a free wedding consultation and tasting.  We look forward to meeting with you and designing your dream wedding cake.

Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Health license: Yes