Tracy French ~ The French Connection Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jessica
12/13/2014

Tracy French created an absolutely spectacular wedding at Secrets Maroma in Mexico - it was honestly more than we had ever dreamed it would be and I can't tell you how happy I am that I had her by my side the day of and the year or so prior. Admittedly, I am demanding with very high standards and had a LOT of input on what/where/why/when/how. Tracy DELIVERED and then some.

She was extremely professional from the first moment - choosing the right (and most spectacular!) venue, perfecting the décor, finding an amazing band for cocktail hour (huge hit), recommending an amazing photographer and hair/makeup team (wow to both...seriously), dealing with challenging vendors, and orchestrating the whole event such that it flowed perfectly on the day of. She really does serve as a highly experienced guide, organizer, and psychologist lol for the difficult and often confusing wedding planning journey. And I know that our parents and guests agree as we had plenty of time to discuss during our time in Mexico.

I'm so pleased to have worked with her, and I would be thrilled to recommend her.

Tracy French ~ The French Connection Events responded with the following comments:

Jess, thank you so very much for your very sweet review! It was a pleasure working with you and I will miss our time planning together.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
4900 Broadway Suite 200, San Antonio, TX 78209
BLOG

Creating AMAZING events for lifelong memories....

Meet the planner, owner and creator of The French Connection Events.   You may have seen Tracy French before.  She has been planning weddings for 14 years and was a featured core planner on the Style Network.    She has had her work featured on two hit wedding television shows, Whose Wedding is it Anyway? and Married Away.   She is an A-List Planner for Destination Weddings and Honeymoon's Magazine, is the go to gal on WOAI 1200 Radio for all things wedding and has had many of the weddings she has expertly planned featured both online and in print.

When you team up with Tracy French and her team at The French Connection you get a partner to help you through the maze of planning your special day.    As Tracy says, "It is for the bride's happy memories is why we do what we do".     Enjoy your big day by allowing Tracy French and her staff of professionals to provide you with the services needed to make your wedding day an event to remember.

Shout Out ~ (210) 349-8301 or info@thefrenchconnectionevents.com

+/- read less
Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, T...
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
Planners: 3
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
The French Connection takes wedding planning and coordination to a higher level of professionalism. Tracy and her fabulous team are always one step ahead of the game and produce some of the most stunning and seamless events you'll ever be privileged to attend.
Tracy French ~ The French Connection Events is a wedding planning, design and individual service company from San Antonio, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Antonio, Boerne, and Destination Weddings. Tracy French ~ The French Connection Events is a professional wedding production company that has been part of the Professional wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in Full Wedding Planning and Design. We are available for Partial and Day of Planning Services too