Tracey Buyce Photography

Tracey Buyce Photography

I believe in providing a visual family legacy.

Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

About Tracey

Your wedding photos are part of your family’s legacy and become part of its history.  On your wedding day, I become part of your family, one of your friends. Your story is told truly, through the eyes of a friend.  Photography on your wedding day isn’t about hours of posing for photos, it’s about enjoying one of the most important days of your life with the people that matter most to you.  Family.  Friends. By welcoming me into your world,  all the emotions of the day are documented – the serious, the silly, and the poetic.

It is my passion as a photographer to have your wedding photos depict the relationship between you and the people you love. We become who we are through our family and friends. Your photos will communicate who they are and the bond you have with each of them.

As an artist, how I see and feel during your wedding is a reflection of my own family legacy. My father, Jack, was a powerful man, in mind, body, and spirit.  He taught me to listen, to be loyal, to be respectful, to always be prepared, to be charitable, and to always work hard. My mother, Sylvia, was vibrant, funny, outgoing, and generous. She gave me the confidence to be myself.

In the past few years  I have lost both of my parents and I miss them very much.  A friend recently told me, “Tracey, on a wedding day, you are the best of both your parents. You work your tail off and you’re the couple’s best friend.”

In Interlaken, Switzerland, on June 9, 2008, I married the love of my life, my rock, Pete.  The way I feel when Pete looks at me is what I aspire to capture for my couples. He is thoughtful, funny, understanding, and truly my best friend. Pete is the only man, other than my father, who has loved me unconditionally. He is simply amazing. We have two rescue dogs, Roxy and Cassidy, our shelter kitty Reece and Moose the horse.  I love our little family and we couldn’t be happier!

I want to get to you know you, your fiancé and your families.   I want to know what matters to you most.   I want to be your photographer — and on your wedding day, a member of your family.

I love my job and consider my clients a part of my own extended family!

I can’t wait to meet you!

Much love,
t.

518-441-2704
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards