Tracey Buyce Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tracey was an absolute dream to work with! From the minute we began planning together I was completely at ease and felt like Tracey was just an extended part of our family/friends. Our wedding was in VT and she had never shot at our location so I was a bit nervous about her being able to find where she wanted to shoot. She came early the day of to scope everything out and listened to my suggestions to give us the most amazing winter wedding photos. During the final stages of planning Tracey was super thorough in making sure the timeline wasn't going to stress us out and that we would get all the group pictures we wanted. We had to chase daylight after our ceremony for our full wedding party pictures, which was no easy task for her with an extended party of 20 total. Tracey was extremely professional in corralling the large group while getting amazing shots. The pictures themselves, as with any of hers that I've seen, are more than I could have ever asked for. Overall Tracey was so amazing from start to finish that my review can't do her justice, special shout out to her second shooter Seth who was equally amazing!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

I believe in providing a visual family legacy.

About Tracey

About Tracey

Your wedding photos are part of your family’s legacy and become part of its history.  On your wedding day, I become part of your family, one of your friends. Your story is told truly, through the eyes of a friend.  Photography on your wedding day isn’t about hours of posing for photos, it’s about enjoying one of the most important days of your life with the people that matter most to you.  Family.  Friends. By welcoming me into your world,  all the emotions of the day are documented – the serious, the silly, and the poetic.

It is my passion as a photographer to have your wedding photos depict the relationship between you and the people you love. We become who we are through our family and friends. Your photos will communicate who they are and the bond you have with each of them.

As an artist, how I see and feel during your wedding is a reflection of my own family legacy. My father, Jack, was a powerful man, in mind, body, and spirit.  He taught me to listen, to be loyal, to be respectful, to always be prepared, to be charitable, and to always work hard. My mother, Sylvia, was vibrant, funny, outgoing, and generous. She gave me the confidence to be myself.

In the past few years  I have lost both of my parents and I miss them very much.  A friend recently told me, “Tracey, on a wedding day, you are the best of both your parents. You work your tail off and you’re the couple’s best friend.”

In Interlaken, Switzerland, on June 9, 2008, I married the love of my life, my rock, Pete.  The way I feel when Pete looks at me is what I aspire to capture for my couples. He is thoughtful, funny, understanding, and truly my best friend. Pete is the only man, other than my father, who has loved me unconditionally. He is simply amazing. We have two rescue dogs, Roxy and Cassidy, our shelter kitty Reece and Moose the horse.  I love our little family and we couldn’t be happier!

I want to get to you know you, your fiancé and your families.   I want to know what matters to you most.   I want to be your photographer — and on your wedding day, a member of your family.

I love my job and consider my clients a part of my own extended family!

I can’t wait to meet you!

Much love,
t.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Photojournalism
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints