Tracey Buyce Photography

Profile Picture
Trisha
1 Review
05/06/2015

Tracey is amazing! My husband and I eloped on May 6th to the Lake Placid Lodge. Tracey was a perfect fit for us - she kept us laughing and we really enjoyed our time taking photos with her. Eloping was an even more special and intimate experience than I could have imagined. Tracey really added to the experience and helped to make the day perfect for us. My husband loved the goose neck lights on the dock of the Lake Placid Lodge. In order to get a shot with us beneath them, Tracey got into a canoe with her camera. The photos that we got from Tracey were fantastic and captured everything from the emotions of the ceremony to the natural beautify of Lake Placid. My family told me that they felt like they were there with us after looking through Tracey's photos, which was important to me. We received all of our photos much faster than expected. We had them all in a little over a week, which was a pleasant surprise. There are so many great shots to choose from, we are having a difficult time deciding which prints to order!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

I believe in providing a visual family legacy.

About Tracey

About Tracey

Your wedding photos are part of your family’s legacy and become part of its history.  On your wedding day, I become part of your family, one of your friends. Your story is told truly, through the eyes of a friend.  Photography on your wedding day isn’t about hours of posing for photos, it’s about enjoying one of the most important days of your life with the people that matter most to you.  Family.  Friends. By welcoming me into your world,  all the emotions of the day are documented – the serious, the silly, and the poetic.

It is my passion as a photographer to have your wedding photos depict the relationship between you and the people you love. We become who we are through our family and friends. Your photos will communicate who they are and the bond you have with each of them.

As an artist, how I see and feel during your wedding is a reflection of my own family legacy. My father, Jack, was a powerful man, in mind, body, and spirit.  He taught me to listen, to be loyal, to be respectful, to always be prepared, to be charitable, and to always work hard. My mother, Sylvia, was vibrant, funny, outgoing, and generous. She gave me the confidence to be myself.

In the past few years  I have lost both of my parents and I miss them very much.  A friend recently told me, “Tracey, on a wedding day, you are the best of both your parents. You work your tail off and you’re the couple’s best friend.”

In Interlaken, Switzerland, on June 9, 2008, I married the love of my life, my rock, Pete.  The way I feel when Pete looks at me is what I aspire to capture for my couples. He is thoughtful, funny, understanding, and truly my best friend. Pete is the only man, other than my father, who has loved me unconditionally. He is simply amazing. We have two rescue dogs, Roxy and Cassidy, our shelter kitty Reece and Moose the horse.  I love our little family and we couldn’t be happier!

I want to get to you know you, your fiancé and your families.   I want to know what matters to you most.   I want to be your photographer — and on your wedding day, a member of your family.

I love my job and consider my clients a part of my own extended family!

I can’t wait to meet you!

Much love,
t.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Photojournalism
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints