Tracey Buyce Photography

Tracey Buyce Photography

Saratoga Springs, NY
Quality of Service

Tracey was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire wedding process. We booked her early after seeing many images of weddings at our venue and realizing that all the ones we loved best were shot by Tracey. Her unique gift for capturing real emotion, candid moments and all the details you spend so long working on were what really drew us to her. Beginning with our engagement pictures and through our wedding her images exceeded our expectations. Tracey was great to work with, very kind and helpful to us throughout the process, from helping us select outfits for our engagement shoot to planning prep calls before the wedding to make sure she had a detailed schedule for the day of our wedding. She is also extremely knowledgeable and professional; selecting great locations for our engagement shoot, group photos and couples pictures that were unique and beautiful. Throughout our wedding day my motto was, “Tracey’s in charge”, and it was definitely for the best. She wrangled our bridal party of 18 together for all the pictures, kept us laughing and smiling through the awkward couple pictures and made sure that everyone always looked their best. Her turnaround time on getting us the pictures was incredible, receiving our engagement pictures only a few days later and our wedding pictures in less than 4 weeks, which would make any bride jump for joy! Overall, I would highly recommend Tracey to anyone looking for a photographer in Upstate New York area!

Services Used: Photography
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

I believe in providing a visual family legacy.

About Tracey

... read more

About Tracey

Your wedding photos are part of your family’s legacy and become part of its history.  On your wedding day, I become part of your family, one of your friends. Your story is told truly, through the eyes of a friend.  Photography on your wedding day isn’t about hours of posing for photos, it’s about enjoying one of the most important days of your life with the people that matter most to you.  Family.  Friends. By welcoming me into your world,  all the emotions of the day are documented – the serious, the silly, and the poetic.

It is my passion as a photographer to have your wedding photos depict the relationship between you and the people you love. We become who we are through our family and friends. Your photos will communicate who they are and the bond you have with each of them.

As an artist, how I see and feel during your wedding is a reflection of my own family legacy. My father, Jack, was a powerful man, in mind, body, and spirit.  He taught me to listen, to be loyal, to be respectful, to always be prepared, to be charitable, and to always work hard. My mother, Sylvia, was vibrant, funny, outgoing, and generous. She gave me the confidence to be myself.

In the past few years  I have lost both of my parents and I miss them very much.  A friend recently told me, “Tracey, on a wedding day, you are the best of both your parents. You work your tail off and you’re the couple’s best friend.”

In Interlaken, Switzerland, on June 9, 2008, I married the love of my life, my rock, Pete.  The way I feel when Pete looks at me is what I aspire to capture for my couples. He is thoughtful, funny, understanding, and truly my best friend. Pete is the only man, other than my father, who has loved me unconditionally. He is simply amazing. We have two rescue dogs, Roxy and Cassidy, our shelter kitty Reece and Moose the horse.  I love our little family and we couldn’t be happier!

I want to get to you know you, your fiancé and your families.   I want to know what matters to you most.   I want to be your photographer — and on your wedding day, a member of your family.

I love my job and consider my clients a part of my own extended family!

I can’t wait to meet you!

Much love,