Tracey Buyce Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Lisa
12/13/2014

Tracey is amazing. We stumbled upon her work online at the very beginning of our research and both agreed that we liked her narrative style and sense of humor. When our wedding planner also recommended Tracey to us based on our personality as a couple and our interest in a more journalistic style, we felt like the universe was conspiring for us to work together. Sure enough, we had a great first conversation with Tracey - we really felt like she 'got us' which was one of our major considerations in choosing our vendors. She was very responsive (and patient when we were occasionally distracted and less responsive!) and easy to work with. We had our engagement shoot over the summer and really enjoyed our time together - Tracey was creative, fun, easily inspired...I think our shoot ran an hour long, just because we had so many cool ideas. The photos turned out great. As our wedding approached, Tracey was in touch and gave us great feedback on our 'shot list' so that we could get the posed shots we wanted without taking too much time away from the party (our top priority). On the day of, Tracey (and her assistant) were everywhere - they got great shots without being intrusive. But really, in the moments that I was aware of Tracey in the room, I was glad to have her - she brought a great energy and would occasionally wink that she was loving the shots she was getting, which was reassuring - especially for someone who doesn't consider herself very photogenic. We got our photos back from Tracey last week - over 1000 - and they're terrific, a perfect mix of moments captured. We would hire Tracey again in a heartbeat.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

I believe in providing a visual family legacy.

About Tracey

Your wedding photos are part of your family’s legacy and become part of its history.  On your wedding day, I become part of your family, one of your friends. Your story is told truly, through the eyes of a friend.  Photography on your wedding day isn’t about hours of posing for photos, it’s about enjoying one of the most import ant days of your life with the people that matter most to you.  Family.  Friends. By welcoming me into your world,  all the emotions of the day are documented – the serious, the silly, and the poetic.

It is my passion as a photographer to have your wedding photos depict the relationship between you and the people you love. We become who we are through our family and friends. Your photos will communicate who they are and the bond you have with each of them.

As an artist, how I see and feel during your wedding is a reflection of my own family legacy. My father, Jack, was a powerful man, in mind, body, and spirit.  He taught me to listen, to be loyal, to be respectful, to always be prepared, to be charitable, and to always work hard. My mother, Sylvia, was vibrant, funny, outgoing, and generous. She gave me the confidence to be myself.

In the past few years  I have lost both of my parents and I miss them very much.  A friend recently told me, “Tracey, on a wedding day, you are the best of both your parents. You work your tail off and you’re the couple’s best friend.”

In Interlaken, Switzerland, on June 9, 2008, I married the love of my life, my rock, Pete.  The way I feel when Pete looks at me is what I aspire to capture for my couples. He is thoughtful, funny, understanding, and truly my best friend. Pete is the only man, other than my father, who has loved me unconditionally. He is simply amazing. We have two rescue dogs, Roxy and Cassidy, our shelter kitty Reece and Moose the horse.  I love our little family and we couldn’t be happier!

I want to get to you know you, your fiancé and your families.   I want to know what matters to you most.   I want to be your photographer — and on your wedding day, a member of your family.

I love my job and consider my clients a part of my own extended family!

I can’t wait to meet you!

Much love,
t.

Details
Style: Photojournalism
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints