trabbland

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I used this company for videography, photography and a photo booth on my wedding day and they were amazing! They were professional but great guys to work with throughout the day! My bridal party, parents, and guests couldn't stop raving about them. They got great shots without being disruptive to the day as well. As for the photo booth everyone had a blast with it!They especially loved the props they provided and the 4x6 photo that automatically printed for them to see and take home with them. I also get to keep a digital copy of all the photo booth shots which is great!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Philadelphia, PA
BLOG

Modern Wedding Cinematography

Trabbland creates amazing images that will last a lifetime and never seem dated. We use HDSLR cameras that don't need a ton of light and don't get in the way of your photographers.

Details
Categories: Videography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2006