Touch Of Class Bridal & Alterations

Profile Picture
Diane
1 Review
03/21/2015

I found my custom dress completely by accident. I took my step-daughter to have a prom dress altered and found the most perfect wedding dress! It was meant to be - it had everything I wanted and was my size - I bought it right away. When I took it back for my final fitting - I had to not look at all of the other custom dresses displayed because I didn't want to change my mind. Mari does the most beautiful work. I have referred several brides to her. Not only are her custom dresses exquisite, she is very quick with alterations. I will continue using Mari with any alteration needs. Thank you Mari for my beautiful dress - my groom was breathless when he saw me walk down the aisle in your dress.

Touch Of Class Bridal & Alterations responded with the following comments:

I am very happy that you liked my design, and of course I'll keep helping you
when you need me
It was a pleasure help you to have a beautiful wedding :) Mari

Services Used: Dress & Attire
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
3119 W. Maya Way, Phoenix, AZ 85083
BLOG

You'll Look Absolutely Stunning With Touch Of Class Bridal & Alterations

Touch Of Class Bridal & Alterations Is a locally Owned & Operated business located in North Phoenix AZ. Owner Mari Torres, is a master seamstress with 25 years experience specializing in bridal couture and wedding gown alterations working in bridal salons, boutiques and as lead seamstress for major superstores.

Touch Of Class ... read more

Touch Of Class has been in business since 2005 and offers brides the latest wedding gown styles in both designer gowns and custom gowns. Plus bridal alterations are available at up to 70% off davids bridal and phoenix wedding store & bridal salon alterations prices.

Phoenix Brides Have A Unique Opportunity To Work WIth An Expert Seamstress & Designer When Searching For The Perfect Wedding Gown.

As A Personal Wedding Gown Advisor & Expert Seamstress, Mari Helps Brides To FInd The Right Style Fit And Quality At A Price They Can Afford.

Bring your entire bridal party including mother of bride, maid of honor, flower girls, bridesmaids and groom for group discounts at your free first fitting!

As seen in Phoenix Bride & Groom Magazine, Merchant Circle Top Merchant, The Knot,

Wedding Wire and here:    Touch Of Class Bridal & Alterations

Call 480-776-7964 or 623-433-8342 for a free dress consultation and bridal fitting ($20 value)

+/- read less